City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Thai Massage, NE, L1, L2
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Nina is a beautiful lady in my eyes. She has kept her body in good shape through the year. Very nice full “C’s” with great nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm...what mattress on floor? She has a large massage table. Interesting review.
Thai Nina is my ATF that I haven't seen in awhile because of Covid and changes in my life. However, I plan to change that in a few weeks.

Whatever she does is consistently good.

She used the old "mattress on the floor" with me years ago, said it was for better massage.
Excuse me if I didn’t word it to your liking. Should I say that her table is about 6” from the floor? Or that her shower is on the right side when you walk into the bathroom. Do I need to keep describing down to the body wash brand she has for her clients in the shower?
Excuse me if I didn’t word it to your liking. Should I say that her table is about 6” from the floor? Or that her shower is on the right side when you walk into the bathroom. Do I need to keep describing down to the body wash brand she has for her clients in the shower? Originally Posted by Iflyhigh10
Actually, you are WRONG on both counts. Massage table is about 2-feet high and...Shower is straight ahead at the end of the room, not on the right.

I have been there many times. Glad you enjoyed your visit....