Pizza: Whats the way you order yours

Okay, so I am a big pizza lover. Normally if I do delivery i get Dominoes or Papa Johns. And I always get the same pepperoni with jalapenos and extra sauce. What is your favorite kinda pizza to get?
  • S-Man
  • 04-03-2010, 07:59 PM
If on a date, pepperoni. If not, pepperoni/Italian sausage/onion.
Piggy Pie's on Greenville or Campisi's are my favorites, and I usually get pineapple, Canadian bacon and jalapenos from the former, and pepperoni, salami, and jalapenos from the latter. Thin crust and extra sauce on both.
best I have ever had, Pizza Villa, 75 and Beltline, Richardson, cash only, no delivery, 1957
I have two kinds of toppings I like in combination...

1. Pepperoni and Green Olives

2. Canadian Bacon (of course) and Pineapple
pepperoni
canadian bacon
hamburger
ZuRoma.. The Mexican...
I'Fertelli (sp) Pepperoni and Mushrooms w/ eatra cheese
Chorizo and Jalapenos

Normally I don't order in Pizza. Only place I really like now is Uno in Sundance Square.
Hamburger and Black Olives only, please.
Piggy Pie's on Greenville or Campisi's are my favorites, and I usually get pineapple, Canadian bacon and jalapenos from the former, and pepperoni, salami, and jalapenos from the latter. Thin crust and extra sauce on both. Originally Posted by UTR ATF
Hey UTR ATF, check out Chicago's Original on Galloway, the guys from Chicago, a bit pricey but he gets all his stuff from Chicago, since your in Mesquite might save ya some time.
Papa Johns "The Meats" pizza..

west coast..mugnaini's canadian bacon and pineapple

east coast...BOP pizza...pepperoni and jalopeno.
The Big Brother at I Fratelli's- pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, scallions, peppercinis, green peppers, olives, and a few other toppings on a rectangular shaped thin crust. throw in some brews or red wine, it's golden.