A shower question

Ladies, I've long been curious about this.

Often, when I am offered a shower towards the end of the session I'll ask the lady to join me, sometimes they will, sometimes no.
When she declines, its usually because not wanting to wash off her makeup or mess up her hair. I certainly understand, but sometimes this reasoning kind of cracks me up because her hair and makeup are going to have to be redone anyway after our hot steamy session.

Would it be better to ask to share a shower at the beginning of the session?

Its not a major thing to me, but it is fun to share with a slippery, soapy, B2B and getting squeaky clean in the process.

Thanks for your input,
Clouddancer
Hi, I personally would love to shower..get all sudsy and rub around. I would just wrap my hair in a towel...or stand in back of you while the water hit on your body...help you soap up....rinse down. You don't have to get drenched and look like a drowned rat!....retouch any makeup afterwards. I think it's all good!

Kisses,
Victoria
Taking a shower with a lady is one of the most intimate things you can do...in my opinion if you pay for a certain amount of time and the lady is willing, a shower before or after playtime is a nice touch...

If I am hosting I always shower ahead of time and if the lady wishes to take a quick shower upon her arrival I highly encourage it, and will join in if invited, even if I just showered.

If I am visiting I prefer to take a quick shower before BCD activities commence, because usually my last shower was that morning and I feel cleaner if I can wash some of the grit and grime off before we start BCD.

If you are tall like I am a shower from the neck down is easy, because I have to bend down to get my head under the water...if the lady is short I always have a shower cap on hand.
  • fawn
  • 04-11-2009, 10:22 PM
oh yes i love showering with my play-mate.........how sensual it that to have your hands gliding all over one another's body.......um makes me hot thinking about it...........
I do love a soapy body against mine in the shower too! But, my clients tend to shower 5 til, or straight up at the end of the session.

So, if I jump into the shower with someone....I've just added at least another 30min to the appointment. I just don't have the time to do that sort of thing. I know they wouldn't want to wrap up earlier to ad in "Shower Time". Hmmmm...I'm going to have to think on this one. I feel like I'm missing out on the good stuff too. I does feel sooo good.

Hmmm.....???

~Kelly TNT
Showering together gets me really HOT and WET, but not really "clean" I'm guessing ladies shy away to keep you on task. It might be better to start with a shared shower and finish with one that actully gets you washed.

~1TGA
There is simply something about the whole sensuality of taking a shower with a female that is hard to place in words or even describe. I prefer this time of good clean fun as fantastic foreplay leading up to those intimate moments we all long for and desire. So, I say..conserve water..shower with a friend!

~em
  • Lap52
  • 04-13-2009, 07:17 AM
I have not missed an opening shower ever. If the lady joins, well she gets mega bonus points for the attention. I always figure the shower or bath time to be on my dime. Just one more reason to book more than one hour.
I have not missed an opening shower ever. If the lady joins, well she gets mega bonus points for the attention. I always figure the shower or bath time to be on my dime. Just one more reason to book more than one hour. Originally Posted by Lap52

Booking a Min. or multi hour appointment would be the Only way I could join someone for a shower. Not to mention...I would need to plan my day Around that appointment. I have very long, thick, and naturally curly hair. I get the "70's Basket Ball Player" look in High Humidity.

It's No Bueno!

So, if I have another appointment later....I'd need some time to calm that mess down!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT how about a shower cap? I imagine that would look sexy! LOL!
I think Kelly TNT would look hot no matter what she was wearing. Definatley on my short list
Kelly TNT how about a shower cap? I imagine that would look sexy! LOL! Originally Posted by cantiflas
I think Kelly TNT would look hot no matter what she was wearing. Definatley on my short list Originally Posted by latexlover39

You guys are so cute. But, if you will get a visual of Roseanne Roseannadanna....
Thaaat's what I'm talking about over here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_syuD-N_k

~Kelly TNT
  • Lap52
  • 04-13-2009, 03:05 PM

Booking a Min. or multi hour appointment would be the Only way I could join someone for a shower. Not to mention...I would need to plan my day Around that appointment. I have very long, thick, and naturally curly hair. I get the "70's Basket Ball Player" look in High Humidity.

It's No Bueno!

So, if I have another appointment later....I'd need some time to calm that mess down!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
So, the drapes are a bit wild. Kind of makes me wonder about the other. Just kidding, but seriously?
Oooh...Umm...

I'm Full ON Bush!

I mean...Big. Big hair down there.

Ha...
j/k I'M TEASING EVERYONE...

~Kelly TNT
You guys are so cute. But, if you will get a visual of Roseanne Roseannadanna....
Thaaat's what I'm talking about over here!
LMAO

You can be Rosanne Rosannadana if I get to be Father Guido Sarducci

I think you have a great sense of humor which is sooooo refreshing in a provider!