Question about socials

None of us live in a vacuum...we all have families, go to work, church, are members of community and social and sometimes political organizations...etc...

My question is what happens if a hobbyist attends one of the P4P socials and runs into an acquaintance that he previously did not know was an active hobbyist?

I'm sure this has happened on many occasions...what did you do if it happened to you?

What would you do if it hasn't already happened?...Have you given it any thought?
Generally, only established hobbyists and providers are invited to socials.

So what happens if you run into someone you know? It's a pact of mutual destruction. Kinda like nuclear weapons. You wouldn't dare say anything because they would do the same to you. Additionally, discretion is the cornerstone of this hobby.

About 16 months ago, I ran into two guys I grew up with in school at a social. One guy recognized me and although I didn't recognize him at first, it didn't take long to figure out who he was. While we were talking, we recognized another school chum and approached him. The reaction was hilarious. It was like a mini reunion. A little weird at first. But, it resulted in some good info exchanges over a few lunches.
  • XXXXX
  • 04-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey you know I ran into a girl i use to go to high school with at my first social a few months ago.....It was nice to see her and to see I wasnt the only naughty girl in our graduating class! Lol

CPI havent talked to you lately hope all is well :?)
Thank you to all that answered his question. I am one of the hosts of the social here in DFW and we take security very seriously.

We all have family and friends outside of this and as much as we would for them to understand, sometimes it is not possible.