Pheromones, Providers, and the Wives who are affected.

The oddest thing happens after every provider I see. My wife gets frisky. I thought it was just a fluke the first couple of times it happened. But it is very consistent.

Maybe I am giving off pheromones from my heightened sexual state. Or maybe it is because I am just not bugging her for sex. In any case, it is amazing how often she comes on to me the day after a session. Sort of a buy one, get one free situation. Hey, I am not going to complain. Just another way the hobby has saved my marriage.
... Sort of a buy one, get one free situation. Hey, I am not going to complain. Just another way the hobby has saved my marriage. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
Which one is more expensive?

I think there is something to that theory. I noticed back in college if I got lucky with someone before a party, there seemed to be a higher attraction factor from some of the finer girls at the party. Of course, lack of being "desperate looking" may be a factor, too.

Interesting topic, FMH.
I see the marriage costs as sunk costs. Any sex in the marriage is free. With or without it I still pay the costs. LOL
No marginal costs to being married . . . . An interesting theory. But what about the opportunity costs?
Opportunity costs would be those costs associated with lost opportunities because limited resources are required elsewhere. I could see that I might be seeing more ladies if I did not have the drain on resources. However, this would be offset by the fine piece of bareback sex I get at home when she IS in the mood. I do not think there are any opportunity costs within a marriage as long as one is also active in the hobby.

Now, those guys who do not partake of the services offered here, they are definitely incurring significant opportunity costs in order to maintain fidelity even though they are no longer realizing the benefits of matrimonial coitus. Sort of the worst of both.
Cut thru all the BS FMH - what you mean is that when the sperm level gets up into your eyeballs you have to pay for it...she ain't giving it to you because she can see you're so needy you'll do anything for her just at the hint of the promise of some good humping...

Then when you drain the crankcase a little bit and don't look so desperate she figures she actually has to let you have some to get what she wants...

Either way she gets what she wants, and when that stops happening she'll dump your hairy ass and find someone else...just kidding LOL!!!!!
She will only dump me if she finds out about the hobby. Never know when that is going to happen. But the quality of my life and our marriage has improved. (Somehow I doubt she will see that benefit when the hammer drops).