Types of Clients

This is the other side of the coin to my Types of Providers thread.

What are the broad types of clients you ladies see?

I am figuring one group is your run-of-the-mill married man. I am curious as to what other types participate in the hobby.
* The Guys that see you once for a session, and then they want to call you all the time and try to be boyfriend & Girlfriend like a provider doesn't have a life besides the hobby.

*Of course the married men! (which I love) because they want no strings attached, besides Quality time and a hot & Steamy session! MmMmmM... Good!

* The First Timers... that are really cool, usually younger, but still cool. (They are so Nervous usually that they make me nervous.)

Just to describe a few. I appreciate all the guys I see, but there are some really, really nice, sweet, fun, & Cool guys. And then there are some flat out weirdo's! LoL
Interesting. These First Timers.... Do they often repeat or just disappear?

What makes the last group "weird"? Scary weird or strange weird?

*Of course the married men! (which I love) because they want no strings attached, besides Quality time and a hot & Steamy session! MmMmmM... Good!
Originally Posted by Miss Sexy Hollywood

I have to agree with Hollywood....LOVE the married men!!
Most of my clients tend to be Black, Hispanic, or Persian.
So, I would say besides married men, minorities tend to be my broad client range...
Might I add, though, that more and more White men are starting to see me, which is great too!
As long as we have a good time, I don't care who my client is!!
Married (a fav due to the whole NSA), first timers, and the ones that hit the newbies...I call those "hit and runs" as they hit and run to the next new provider...LOL What's up with that??? Did the rest of you ladies experience those in the beginning?

Of course, I've established regs as we all do and those are the BEST...either single or married. It takes more than 1 session to actually have an awesome time as learning each other's bodies and hot spots takes more than an hour or 1 encounter. It just keeps getting better! '-)
Yes, Sometimes these First timers often repeat.
And Both, Alot of guys can be so Strangly weird, that its scary.
90% are married.

15% are weird. 75% are NORMAL.

It's funny how many times I get asked, "So, how many crazy guys come in here???...I bet a lot?!"

Actually Nope.

They are Just like You.
(Not saying that You're Normal. Just not Crazy. Weird? well.....maybe a little.)

Haa..

~Kelly TNT
"So, how many crazy guys come in here???...I bet a lot?!"
LoL... That must be a typically question, because alot of guys ask me that too.
I like them all except for when They ask for weird requests......
Like what is weird, Makenzee? Aural Sex?
I thought "aural sex" is when she screams "screw you"
Like what is weird, Makenzee? Aural Sex? Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
Aiee! My ears are virgins and I sincerely hope they stay that way. Yes, that is weird.
Like what is weird, Makenzee? Aural Sex? Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
I'm sorry what?!

~Kelly TNT

15% are weird. 75% are NORMAL.

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
What are the 10% that are not wierd or normal?

~1TGA
What are the 10% that are not weird or normal?

~1TGA Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
Damn...you're the Only one who caught that..or, cared enough to ask. Ha...

The other 10% are in a SpOOky category all their own. Shhhh.....we don't talk about them. They might resurface.
Be very quite...don't move.

~Kelly TNT