Weekend Fluffer!!

I was stood up today after getting up and driving to my in call in North Dallas. Dang it!

So, I'm curious..How many of you guys can ONLY see a provider on the weekends? Last month I saw one of my clients on a Sunday. It was the first time I've ever seen anyone on a Sunday. But, his job has changed with the ever changing economy..and he can no longer see me during the week.

How many of you Only Hobby on the weekends?
Do you find there are enough Quality providers that work on the weekends? Or, is it harder to find someone?

~Kelly TNT
"Stood up" as in no call, no show?!

I have a pretty open schedule. Today would be a good hobby day had I planned anything.

I have always had trouble finding a lady on Sundays. I don't even really try anymore.
  • T-Can
  • 04-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Weekends are always better for me because I'm off work and relaxed except that one thing - usually.

On weekdays, it so happens that I see providers late at nite which makes it a tiring work day the next day.
I prefer weekends-daytime even morning. Finding a quality provider is very difficult. It is also very hard to get an appointment week days before 11:00 A.M. I wonder if its a demand or lifesyle thing for ladies not to take appts. at these times.
I think a lot of it depends on whether or not the hobbyist is married. Married guys find it easier to sneak away during the workday, than to get out while their wives are watching what they are doing.

I am single, so my schedule is different. Evenings and weekends have constituted 99% of my visits. If you are a provider that works 8 to 5, Monday through Friday, chances are you would never see me unless I was on vacation and decided to give you a call.

I was on a regular schedule of visiting my ATF on Sunday evenings for quite a while. Sunday evenings seem to be made for relaxing and sharing time with somebody whose company you enjoy.

I have an 8 to 5 job, and I take it seriously, especially in this economy. Without that job, I wouldn't have the money to hobby..
I prefer weekends-daytime even morning. Finding a quality provider is very difficult. It is also very hard to get an appointment week days before 11:00 A.M. I wonder if its a demand or lifestyle thing for ladies not to take appts. at these times. Originally Posted by duke99

I thought it might be difficult finding someone good or even Great to see on Saturdays.
When I advertise that I'll be working on a Saturday...I (more times than not), will be Completely booked for the Whole day before I even leave my house at 9:30am!
There was a Saturday back in November of last year...I had 26 messages after I got out of my 10am 1hr session. 26!!!!

I don't ever work in the evenings. So, I know there are A lot of people that I miss out on. But, ya know...you have to draw a line somewhere.
Stop, rest, eat, hang out, sleep, Shave...Oh my goodness..Bathe. (Guys like that kinda stuff)

The mornings are available! You know, I have seen a lot of girls who will post "Early Morning Appointments" in their ads.

I have always wk ed the 10am to 4:30pm, or 10:30am to 5:30pm. I got in this habit because I wanted my day to start After my neighbors had left for work. That seemed to be the good time to start.
But, I do have people request earlier And later appointments. I will Always accommodate them with a little advance notice.

*I think it's Lifestyle and Work Style that causes most girls to Not work early mornings. A lot of providers see clients until 12am! I know I wouldn't be able to turn around at see someone the next morning at 7:30am-8:00am. I would not be on top of my game.

Sorry for the Blah Blah. This topic just pulled it out of me.

Thanks to the Wonderful man that came and spent the afternoon with me! Kisses!
I'm outta here!

~Kelly TNT
I am not good on the weekends. Weekdays are best for me.

Kelly, if it is any consolation I would have taken his spot if I was available. He does not know what he missed

Stay sexy and say hi to Syd for me
  • 04-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Saturday or Sunday afternoons always work well for me. However, I am lucky I can generally work around a ladies schedule and see her when it works best for her
I think it has to do with the hobbyist job and whether they are married. Back in the ancient days when I was single I was fucking almost any time - day, night, weekday, weekends - didn't matter. But now I can NEVER get out in the evening, weekdays heavily depend on my work schedule and weekend if I have enough advance notice to come up with an appropriate excuse to be out of the house for a few hours.
I used to mix it up pretty good. And I had a job that kept me working Saturdays so I would slip away during the week in the afternoon or did Sundays or evenings. Now I work Monday thru Friday 9 to 6 with an occasional Saturday but I can't slip away like I could back then (I was inclined to say usetacould but sometimes I try to belie my country boy roots! Still say yes ma'am and no ma'am though!) Now it seems that almost all my fun comes in the evenings or on Saturday or maybe Sunday. It does seem to limit the girls I can see, and there are definitely some I would love to see that are not available at those times. I do regret that, but making the money to see them with, unfortunately, comes before seeing them. Hmmmm.... I gotta think about that one!
With the economy the way it is I have to put in so much time at work to survive that I'm usually exhausted in the evenings...just grab a bite to eat, play with the dogs a little, then crash.

Sometimes a friend will call after midnight and come over to break up the monotony of the work week.

My best time to see a Dallas provider would be Saturday afternoon or early evening.

In fact I got lucky last night, got to see a really nice Dallas provider and she came to me...I must be living right!!!
play with the dogs a little Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
Literally or is that a euphemism for what I call "pet the schnauzer"?
i work a typically 8-5, weekends work best for me personally, sunday or saturday are my fav days.
Thats why I am always last minute. Between work and family I can't schedule anything with time in advance...
That's what lunch breaks are for....hehe