Red Heads

Hey Dawgs,

Coming to Dallas fairly soon and i would like to meet with a really fine red headed lady any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, IB
Kacey at Summers Treasures is great.
Red Headed Julie.
SxyLisa
IB

I've not been with Kacey of ST, however a trusted Houston friend has and from his report she is a red head dream.
Blaze with www.SummersTreasurebox.com is the bomb, too.
Hey Bone, you already know about Julie, I saw you over on her review. she's one of the best and I don't think the word no could come out of her mouth, she is so eager to please. been with her this morning for 1 1/2 hr.
Thanks for all the info guys i will definatley be seeing one or more on my next trip. I go a little crazy when i come to the promise land and try to see 4 or 5 while in town.
Red Headed Julie
be prepared for a force of nature
  • Maxx
  • 04-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Looks like I may need to make a trip to Dallas!!! I love Reds and in SA we are a little bit limited on the choices, but Big D you got quite a selection. Hot Ladies!!!
I am a RedHead. Just Saying
  • TBONE
  • 04-21-2009, 09:57 AM
I am a RedHead. Just Saying Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
And a sexy one at that!
  • Maxx
  • 04-21-2009, 11:02 AM
I am a RedHead. Just Saying Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
Like I said, looks like there are quite a few choice redheads in Dallas. Gonna have to make a trip to dallas one of these days!!
  • fawn
  • 04-25-2009, 04:31 PM
BLAZE from summers treasures....... i know this from first hand experience from doing doubles with her....she is a blast and i know you will have fun because i do every time im with her...........i will tell you this you better
eat your Wheaties before booking with her.............fawn
Fawn i want to thank you for the info and could you please stop those stars from jumping around they are distracting my view of the prettiest thing i've seen today.