Congratulations to The Original Becky

• npita
  • 04-22-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm not sure where is the best place to post this, but I've just joined and I want to congratulate The Original Becky for the outstanding job she's done with this new board. I've known Becky as a personal friend for at least a year and a half but we've never had a provider/client realtionship to spoil that friendship. I can say that I've found her to be one of the fairest, most ethical people I've known in my life, no matter how many times she's wanted to strangle me. I'd like to wish her great success with the board she's created. I think anyone who is respectful will be treated fairly and I think that shows by the number of members this board has already attracted in such a short time. Becky told me from the start of by foray into p4p that one should always ``Do the right thing,'' and she always has by me.

Once again, congratulations Becky, you've done a great job! (Don't forget the wedding is now only 8 years away
  • Maxx
  • 04-22-2009, 07:31 AM
........ I want to congratulate The Original Becky for the outstanding job she's done with this new board. ........ Originally Posted by npita
I too would like to add to the congratulations. Well done Original Becky! Just waiting for the San Antonio forum to take off!
Thanks for the VERY kind words! I do hope everyone enjoy's this board! When ASPD has a issue come and play here 'till it's back!
xoxoxoxox
Becky
When ASPD has a issue come and play here 'till it's back!
xoxoxoxox
Becky Originally Posted by The Original Becky
That would be a bit of an understatement.
I like to play here regardless of ASPD's status!
  • Maxx
  • 04-22-2009, 01:04 PM
That would be a bit of an understatement.
I like to play here regardless of ASPD's status! Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
I agree CA, Board is clean and easily navigated.
I would have expected nothing less from Becky; she has been one of the most if not the most ethical person that I have met in this community. When I first met Becky and I will not say the year because everyone would say I was playing with Jail Bait, you have always been a sweetheart and I for one wish you all of the success in the world for your new site.
Seems like folks are nicer on here than over there. I've seen some reviews I would question and nobody goes off on them. Great job love it!