Hooker Church

I had a lot of fun this last Sunday meeting some fellow providers for "Hooker Church," and I'd really love to do it again this Sunday!

I was only able to stay for 20-30 minutes due to an appointment, but it was so nice being able to have conversations with the ladies who know exactly what I go through and work with in a private setting. No Johns lurking and no trolls to mock us or degrade us. It was much different than meeting providers through Happy Hours and lunches, it literally felt like a small sanctuary...like Church

I really hope we can get at least a few providers together again this Sunday for some brunch, I'm open to any location and can possibly help with rides. Providers - PM me or reply here if you are interested.

It's so important for us providers to work together and take back the control we very much have in this business, and it's particularly important for us to stop the misogyny and abuse that occurs on this board daily.

It's important for us to build each other up and protect each other. It's important to find friends in this industry, particularly friends you don't mix business with (unless you wanna make an extra few hundred bucks ). It's important to learn about one another and discuss our work, why we do it, what we like, what we don't like, what scares us, what elates us, what makes us do what we do...it's important to (privately) attach an identity to our handles. We need to be seen as human beings, even if just by our fellow providers.

I understand that most women cannot be as vocal as I am in their personal lives about what we do, most women don't have blogs or Facebooks where they openly talk about Sex Work and Sex Workers and Sex Worker Rights, which is why it's even MORE important for those women to find an outlet somewhere. There's no reason to hide, especially if you're looking for fellow providers and friends to safely vent/chat/gossip/laugh with.

I thought this was a very positive and fun way to get to know the community a little better and it was just fascinating to be surrounded by other women who were just like me. I felt uplifted, I laughed my butt off, I bonded, I watched girls eat a lot of sausage...it was fun!

Let's do it again!

EFN
So why not thank the ladies in the women's only section?? Since this had nothing to do w the guys?
I was aware of this hooker church as one of ur flock told me. Sounds like fun.
Eryn-

I'm sorry, but who said I wasn't going to do that or that I hadn't contacted them personally already? Also, this very much has to do with the guys. We could ask them the same question on for a lot of posts - why post them in Co-Ed when it can be private?

It's important for us to build each other up and protect each other. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion.
I was aware of this hooker church as one of ur flock told me. Sounds like fun. Originally Posted by munson
Awesome! I hope to see you there sometime!
*bangs head on wall*

Please delete this thread for god's sake!

Eryn-
We could ask them the same question on for a lot of posts - why post them in Co-Ed when it can be private? Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
look just because guys do it doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level. it's like your using HC to try and stick it them.
Awesome! I hope to see you there sometime! Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow

No thank you. From what I understand its women only.
Is this the church on 69Th street, right on the "Y"? Our Lady of Ill Repute?
wow, SMH

I feel bad for the other ladies that wanted something special and private. I wish this thread would get moved to the appropriate forum.
So why not thank the ladies in the women's only section?? Since this had nothing to do w the guys? Originally Posted by Eryn
Its just a new way to get attention from the guys. Its kinda funny most of the responders here I have on ignore. Don't know why I haven't added Sally. Guess its like passing by a wreck and having that urge to look.

I do enjoy your posts Eryn!
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 12:36 PM
You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Watch yourself with this one Claire. Her motives are pretty transparent which you keyed in on.

Hugz,

T
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 12:46 PM
So why not thank the ladies in the women's only section?? Since this had nothing to do w the guys? Originally Posted by Eryn
You realize I am falling in live with you right? . Common sense paired with a biting wit...damn.

(You know I am teasing about the love part).
You realize I am falling in live with you right? . Common sense paired with a biting wit...damn.

(You know I am teasing about the love part). Originally Posted by Toyz
LOL "falling in LIVE...." ? got a room together? lol Obviously teasing about the "love part", but that's not whatcha said.. jpoy (just pickin' on ya)

(You know I am teasing about the love part). Originally Posted by Toyz
Don't forget a great ass and beautiful set if cha chas....