chloe chloe chloe sexychloe001

Well....... 1pm she contacted me. She asked if 3pm would work for me. I asked if she could comtact me on another day but earlier. I thought about it for a few minutes and decided what the hell! I sent her a text and asked if it was ok if I still came. She said yes. I told her I may be a few minutes late. Keep in mind I was in Molino at the time. So I rushed home (near Perdido) grabbed a shower and frickin put the Denali in the wind! I'm not sure how the hell I made it, but I crossed the Destin bridge a few minutes before 3pm!! And nothing!! No Chloe!! No contact!! I sent messages and called. : ( I know shes known to vanish. I just hope she stood me up and nothing bad happened.

Oh well...
That is par for the course with her. It is why everyone said you need a plan b,c, or d.
Im goving her the benefit of the doubt..... supposed to be 2 hrs... +$$ (tip) but.... oh well. I hope everything is ok, but I'll not make the same mistake again. I'm new to this part of the hobby, nervous, and was excited but hey! shes hott and sounds very good... shes not the only one! There are quite a few around. Have you seen all the Texas ads?!!
The worst part was the fact that I was headed to N.C. to shut down one of my shops because they can't handle the pressure. I was trying to hit it hard between the storms up there. Oh well.
I've made that mistake (not with Chloe) a few times and damn it hurts wasting time when you could have spent it handling business.....
ALWAYS put business before "the chance of pleasure"
If its a for sure thing than by all means damn work!
Well hopefully it works out for me. I have her scheduled in a couple days.
eyze15
I'm sure you'll have no problem. I wasn't trying to degrade her at all! I'm sure there is a legitimate reason.

No-one knows me here, but it's all good.
I bought a bottle of "silver oak" for her. I would give it to you because I don't really drink that much but.... my neighbor will enjoy it!
I've been trying for awhile to get something set up. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! Damn,is your neighbor a woman? Lol. Kidding
she doesn't see bama fans! sorry!
Damn, shes missing out!
She is actually 26.. we have 1 too many tools for her though.We have a few parties throughout the year and she always says to keep our grubby hands off. Shes cool though
Damn.... Still no word on what happened. I hope she's ok..
Everything is all good! Schedule away peeps!!
Talked to her 5 minutes ago..😁
She flew out of town at 1 today, back in a few.