Name: Cindy
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): - https://cicishop.mystrikingly.com/
City: ABQ
State: New Mexico
Address: North of Downtown
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: You name it. See ROS. For those who can't, just go see her!
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark brown.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cindy is fking smoking hot! The tiniest of Cici's girls so far. A true spinner. Natural perky Bs with responsive erasers. Great little Asian behind. Darker skin tone. Beautiful sexy face and bright smile. Full lips (at both ends) and sensual eyes. As fine as any of the girls Cici has brought in to date.
Recommendation: Yes
Now I gotta comment on this one.... I have been in contact with Cici for a while... Like when she was working at other parlors locally... Always liked her service . Great gal!

I texted her this morning to set up .. she sent me downtown ( my first visit here)... I purposely arrived a bit early to check out the talent. Yuyu is cute... But typical Asian bod. Another girl there who was also cute but very shy... Then there's was Cindy.

I agree with the above description except I did not find her attractive at all face wise ... Her teeth were brown-ish. Sexy little body for sure... But the teeth had my attention...

Personally, CiCi is hotter than all the girls she has working for her currently. But again... This is my type of girl. To each his own.

Fyi... Cici is running a typical "Dallas/Phoenix/insert big city" style bathhouse.... Some who have traveled abroad know these get even bigger and more luxurious overseas... But it's cool that our little metropolis has something leaning that direction