Worst person: Te'o or Lance Armstrong?

Assuming Te'o is a schemer and not a victim, and now knowing Lance lied for the past 15 years...

Who is the worst?

Things to take into consideration:
- what they lied about
- did they cause any harm?
- who did they hurt? Collateral damage?
- who has the hardest path to forgiveness?

--> I personally think that if Tiger Woods can cheat on his wife with 15+ hoes, Leann Rhimes can steal a pregnant woman's husband while she was married and then marry his ass, etc etc. - both of these guy's lies will eventually be forgotten/forgiven.
GTFO.......

This is why it is popular news.....

I don't give a shit about their politics...

or Lifestyle choices.
Then don't fucking reply. Next.

Dot dot dot
Lance.

OMG ! First Sweet n Little...LOVE your pix you post! Lmao! That was funny!

Space Cowboy...(dot dot dot) I want your ASSitar Pic Lol! THAT IS HOT!!!!!!

Guess thats all for now...
....................heh
Lance broke my heart!
Lance sued innocent people. T'eo didn't break any laws and is not a criminal, he's just dumb... and extremely entertaining.
  • Molay
  • 01-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Even if T'eo was complicit in the whole fabrication....Lance beat him by a mile (but only because he was doping)....
Lance armstrong by far.
I actually like Lance Armstrong. To me, he's still a great athlete. And did alot of good with Livestrong. I'm disappointed that he lied, but don't we all at some point to get what we want? Please, don't everyone confess to being a habitual liar all at once, the Interwebs might blow! Did he lie? Yes. Did he cheat? Yes. Did he take what was once a failing life full of disease and turn it into something great, not only for himself but others also? Yes. Was his means right? No. Was his end wrong? No.

It is what it is, but I don't think by far that he's a horrible person.
Lance fucked up big time! It seemed like he had the whole city of Austin in his hands.

I hope somebody isn't pissed off to the point where they put a bounty on his ass! There are some crazy muthafuckas out there!

Heard he dogged Sheryl Crow. She's probably laughing at his ass right now.
I must need to catch up on my reading. Fwiw, Cheryl did the ride or die thing and protected him,.even after being questioned by the Feds several times.
My vote is Lance by far