Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thicc asian milf
Recommendation: Yes
Just found out that CiCi's old link is down. Here's the new link.

https://eastrenh.mystrikingly.com/
Thanks
She always says it’s not busy. lol. And it’s always busy as hell when I’m there. She needs some kinda vip pricing plan. For those of us able to afford more exclusive service without all the damn buzzers ringing and cars parked. It’s just capitalism.
I've seen it really busy on Saturday mornings but that's about it. At the old shop it seemed busier. I generally go late morning on a weekday and don't have any issues. I was there this morning for almost two hours and not a single soul showed up.
I’ll try late mornings.
Yeah D it seems better. I learned that from always wanting to be first of the day. Me and everyone else I guess. Started going late morning and it's way better. That or in the evening.
Morning, afternoon, evening... always busy. Got bumped due to scheduling issues on Saturday. Not the first time. Rescheduled for this evening. She says not busy at all lol. Two leaving, three in the lot. All masters of no eye contact. I think our definitions of 'busy' are vastly different. Definitely felt a bit rushed. This location is absolutely more busy than the old one. I'll post a review later.
Funny they hung. I was the first car in the lot. Amma and Tina TR Ed the hard sell for two girls then you guys showed up. I was busy stretching Tina while you waited. Smile this is a fun hobby!
Smile this is a fun hobby!
No doubt. I ain't holding it against y'all or Cici. I got mine, you get yours, just keep it clean and listerine.