Republicans/Romney, job creation ..

• CJ7
  • 04-01-2012, 04:29 PM
"The Government doesn't create jobs, people create jobs"

ok then, Fine.

so lets review ..

If the government doesnt create jobs why does Romney say he will create jobs if he's elected.

The Government created your job Mr Romney. Look around at all the government jobs/employees.

Republicans insist Obamas Government is responsible for job loss. If a Government cant create jobs, then common logic tells us a Government cant lose jobs. AKA how can you be responsible for something you've never done?

Even if the Government puts people in a position to create jobs, the Government is still responsoble for job creation per se'.

obviously, theyre confused.
It's simple, simple, Oraomey says this shit because his IS Obama, except with better hair.
"The Government doesn't create jobs, people create jobs"

ok then, Fine.

so lets review ..

If the government doesnt create jobs why does Romney say he will create jobs if he's elected.

The Government created your job Mr Romney. Look around at all the government jobs/employees.

Republicans insist Obamas Government is responsible for job loss. If a Government cant create jobs, then common logic tells us a Government cant lose jobs. AKA how can you be responsible for something you've never done?

Even if the Government puts people in a position to create jobs, the Government is still responsoble for job creation per se'.

obviously, theyre confused. Originally Posted by CJ7
No, no, no....you have it all wrong....gov't needs to cut taxes on the "job creators" so that they inturn hire people...thats the "job creator" that gov't does....

Of course...if you cut the taxes on the job creators....but for some reason...they are fully staffed for their business needs....it may be awhile before they hire anyone...you cant expect them to be wasteful now, can you??? They'll of course manage that windfall, invest in important things like gold plated toilets and italian marble for their bathrooms...until business picks up and they would have hired staff anyway...
Quote:CJ7 / obviously, theyre confused.

Of Course Republicans are confused.

Now that they have a slight chance this year to take over the Government, see what shit they come up with to do that actual take-over.
Is that all Republican America has to offer?

Maybe they just should wait 4 years and use that time to prepare themselves for that not-so-easy task.
At least then they could show some self confidence maybe?
No, no, no....you have it all wrong....gov't needs to cut taxes on the "job creators" so that they inturn hire people...thats the "job creator" that gov't does....

Of course...if you cut the taxes on the job creators....but for some reason...they are fully staffed for their business needs....it may be awhile before they hire anyone...you cant expect them to be wasteful now, can you??? They'll of course manage that windfall, invest in important things like gold plated toilets and italian marble for their bathrooms...until business picks up and they would have hired staff anyway... Originally Posted by Raa1965

UUh there were tax breaks in '01 and '03 which are still in place.If cutting taxes is a job creator we should be ass deep in jobs now.
Well on the bright side if Romney is elected we will all agree on the president bashing. See there ya go... something good about this election.
  • CJ7
  • 04-02-2012, 12:13 PM
whirlie and JLSD will be elated
I don't think it will last long. I still think he's better than obama but not by very much. I'm SURE his campaigne "promises" will wash out as fast as Obama's did. Us in the center pretty much hate all politicians right now. When they turn the middle east into a sheet of glass they can finish up by nuking Washington. I'm just kidding but no, I detest all my choices right now. I'm sooooo looking forward to having a president I can be proud of.... that hasn't happened since I was a kid and it only because my parents were so happy. I WANT TO BE PROUD... not vicariously through someone but me personally.
Obama and Romney are two sides of the same coin. That's why I support Gary Johnson.
  • CJ7
  • 04-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Obama and Romney are two sides of the same coin. That's why I support Gary Johnson. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

kinda skunkish of you dont you think?
No
Obama and Romney are two sides of the same coin. That's why I support Gary Johnson. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yep, President Obama needs more useful idiots like CreepyOldLoser.
  • CJ7
  • 04-02-2012, 03:06 PM
kinda skunkish of you dont you think? Originally Posted by CJ7

you didnt bash the candidate

I say you did, skunkboy.