Obama gets shellacked

What's up with you morons? Nobodies talking about how bad the libtards got pasted on every level. A complete route. War on women? Even Clinton knew those pathetic tactics ran they're course. Oh well. Looks like the progressive movement is what it is. A bowel movement.
What's up with you morons? Nobodies talking about how bad the libtards got pasted on every level. A complete route. War on women? Even Clinton knew those pathetic tactics ran they're course. Oh well. Looks like the progressive movement is what it is. A bowel movement. Originally Posted by bambino
We didn't want to say anything because we ain't done!

Obama got shellacked? Damn, he ran again?
Obama got shellacked? Damn, he ran again? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think he said his policies were on the ballot? Didn't he? Ask all the Dems who lost. Obama got fucked. Big time. What happened in Kansas big guy?
I think he said his policies were on the ballot? Didn't he? Ask all the Dems who lost. Obama got fucked. Big time. What happened in Kansas big guy? Originally Posted by bambino
The usual, it is a republican state, and it will not matter how bad you are we will elect you. What did you think would happen?
Obama got shellacked? Damn, he ran again? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He runs .... away ... all the time. We should start calling him Pierre Obama!

Oh, wait! I forgot the French grew some balls. Obaminable will do.
The usual, it is a republican state, and it will not matter how bad you are we will elect you. What did you think would happen? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You should move to California.
The Republicans do not need to gloat. What they need to do is show a better way.

President Obama has proven that you can win elections and not have a clue what to do afterward.

The Republicans need to show that they warrant the faith and trust that the voters have shown in them. Otherwise, they will nothing more than the Demagogues that they replaced,
You should move to California. Originally Posted by bambino
Clueless, ok you get a pass.