Adult Search site Using us Ladies for free advertising!!!Bullshit

I have sent them 30,emails. Requesting them to be taken off my ECCIE showcase.
Finnalley got an email weeks later from Penelopy Dynamite. Stating it would be taken off. Bullshit.
Their site Sucks. I have never ever gotten 1 call from their Bullshit site.
It's not fair that they should get free advertising off my showcases. Bullshit site.
...It's not fair .... Originally Posted by uniquemonique
We all learn the cold, hard truth.... That's why they make bourbon!!
I have sent them 30,emails. Requesting them to be taken off my ECCIE showcase.
Finnalley got an email weeks later from Penelopy Dynamite. Stating it would be taken off. Bullshit.
Their site Sucks. I have never ever gotten 1 call from their Bullshit site.
It's not fair that they should get free advertising off my showcases. Bullshit site. Originally Posted by uniquemonique
Yep, I got 'em everywhere, have spent copious amounts of time to get my pics and info removed from sites started by those wishing to make a buck off of what I provide. Just one negative aspect of being a woman, not to mention a provider. Lotsa men are pissed they can't make money having fun, so they take it at our expense. Others try different methods, and haggling or demanding specials or discounts is one of them. Even other ladies will take from you at times, wishing to monopolize on your reputation. Try not to become jaded even if you find yourself in nothing but, uphill battles. Pick those battles wisely and in order to maintain your sanity. It's a fun, even if treacherous world, at times.

Something I've learned concerning this issue.....let it go, cause ya got enough sh*t you're gonna need to expect, at least according to Mr Ed, who graciously responded to your thread. Straighten out what ya can on the sites you do participate in, but please know that policing the actions and behaviors of those not associated with the site, is next to impossible and almost always frustrating. For that, I'm sorry, hon.