I was watching "Race to the White House" last night on CNN

and nearly every speaker was a democrat (Newt Gringrich was the only exception) like Sid Blumenthal, Paul Begala, and others who worked for Clinton. Funny thing, they all to a person said that Nixon was more honest than JFK. Nixon played by the rules while Kennedy worked around them. Nixon accepted that he lost election rather than do like Gore and contest the election. The experts all agreed that JFK probably lost the election in reality except for the skullduggery in Chicago and Texas.

These liberals all agreed that Nixon was an honest man! Think about that.

They also agreed that this was the break between black people and the GOP. MLK was in jail and Nixon tried but failed to get him freed. He was only the VP and refused to break the law. Nixon also knew MLK personally. JFK's people went to the Attorney General of Georgia and got him to dismiss the charges against King. Bobby Kennedy was furious but decided that they had to go all the way and thus began the love affair between black people and the democrats. All based on a lie...
It is ok if they love the dens, the republicans don't want them.
and nearly every speaker was a democrat (Newt Gringrich was the only exception) like Sid Blumenthal, Paul Begala, and others who worked for Clinton. Funny thing, they all to a person said that Nixon was more honest than JFK. Nixon played by the rules while Kennedy worked around them. Nixon accepted that he lost election rather than do like Gore and contest the election. The experts all agreed that JFK probably lost the election in reality except for the skullduggery in Chicago and Texas.

They also agreed that this was the break between black people and the GOP. MLK was in jail and Nixon tried but failed to get him freed. He was only the VP and refused to break the law. Nixon also knew MLK personally. JFK's people went to the Attorney General of Georgia and got him to dismiss the charges against King. Bobby Kennedy was furious but decided that they had to go all the way and thus began the love affair between black people and the democrats. All based on a lie... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

This episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2snN6qMx-9k
It is ok if they love the dens, the republicans don't want them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who the fuck are the "dens"?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Den of Wolves.

Jim
I love my den. What does that matter? Tell us, LittleLiberalEva. We want to "no".

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Den of Wolves.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I love my den. What does that matter? Tell us, LittleLiberalEva. We want to "no". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You dims have dens? Trumpetts all suck down the man milk he is feeding you.
  • DSK
  • 04-18-2016, 07:49 AM

They also agreed that this was the break between black people and the GOP. MLK was in jail and Nixon tried but failed to get him freed. He was only the VP and refused to break the law. Nixon also knew MLK personally. JFK's people went to the Attorney General of Georgia and got him to dismiss the charges against King. Bobby Kennedy was furious but decided that they had to go all the way and thus began the love affair between black people and the democrats. All based on a lie... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I didn't watch it, but I have to assume his papa did the dirty work for him, in JFK's case?
You dims have dens? Trumpetts all suck down the man milk he is feeding you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Thanks 0zombies and RINOS... and little eehhbuhhhrrrsss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjBXpGnP94

[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1058042408]Thanks 0zombies and RINOS... and little eehhbuhhhrrrsss

[/QUOTE

Listen to your brother whiffy.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058042551]
Thanks 0zombies and RINOS... and little eehhbuhhhrrrsss

[/QUOTE

Listen to your brother whiffy. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
MRS BIG DICK an "Independent" 0zombie, and she voted for 0brobro just like you...

[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1058042601]

MRS BIG DICK an "Independent" 0zombie, and she voted for 0brobro just like you...

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2snN6qMx-9k Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That's the show but not the episode. This episode featured Richard Nixon and John Kennedy.

Had some quote little moments; like the little black girl (now a mature black woman) who said that she liked Richard Nixon and thought he would make a great president. No, they did pinpoint the time and place where the democratic party co-opted the Afro-American community and the fraud that it was.
Do u make the same criticism of fax news?

Nixon played by the rules. . . except when he broke the law and got impeachment process rolling.
Do u make the same criticism of fax news?

Nixon played by the rules. . . except when he broke the law and got impeachment process rolling. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Fax news? You have as much gray matter as a turd. Which is zero. Dumb cunt.