Clooney the hipocrite!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-money-clinton

This asshole had not one but, two high end fundraisers for Hillary. $353,000 a plate. Bernie asked his supporters for $3.53.
Clooney is in the same club as all wealthy liberals. "I already have mine, so fuck you".
  • Old-T
  • 04-18-2016, 05:25 PM
And most the wealthy of any political persuasion. Conservatives are little different in that regard.
  • DSK
  • 04-18-2016, 05:32 PM
And most the wealthy of any political persuasion. Conservatives are little different in that regard. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes, but the Democrats disparage the Republicans as the party of the rich!
Dam, 353,000 a plate. That's sinful. I bet the 3.53 plate Bernie was serving was better tasting too.

Jim
DJT2017...

DJT2017...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I wonder what kind of meal he would serve? I bet the portions are yuge, lol.

Jim
Dam, 353,000 a plate. That's sinful. I bet the 3.53 plate Bernie was serving was better tasting too.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, but if Bernie passes $15hr minimum wage, it will go up to $7.00
Yeah, but if Bernie passes $15hr minimum wage, it will go up to $7.00 Originally Posted by bambino
It will be FREE... Tax payers can afford to support 0zombieism... after all money grows on 0zombie trees...

Yeah, but if Bernie passes $15hr minimum wage, it will go up to $7.00 Originally Posted by bambino
Well I think, I would rather an increase in the minimum wage than a 1000 dollar tax on firearms like Clinton wants to shove down our throats. Pretty soon we won't recognize this country.

Jim
Clones is an actor. His opinion isn't worth more than anyone else's. He's a good actor, but he is still an idiot.
Holy chit has this place gotten stupider or what?
Then you'll be able to afford some cock flavored pierogis, you disgusting man cow.

And a dictionary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHALAAAARRRRRDASSSS S!
Holy chit has this place gotten stupider or what? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep it sure did. Right at post #12, lol.

Jim
Holy chit has this place gotten stupider or what? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's why we need you to lead us back to the intelligence and civility you demonstrate daily in all your posts, AssupHypocrite. Your continued thoughtful and relevant posts are an example to us all!

SNICK!