Date: 10/28/2020
Name: Nadiya Jones
Phone: 501-631-1181
Email Address: jonesnadiyah823@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=440537
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown LR Hotel Outcall
Activities: Undressing, Submission, Toy Play, massage, Fingering, Anal play, masturbation (her), CFS, BJ, HJ, COT
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde, Straight, mid-length, started in ponytail, allowed me to take it down and mess her hair up during BJ
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Matches her pics, pretty girl, mesmerizing, knowing, sparkly eyes. Fun little butt...Nice 22 yo B to C cup tits with responsive nipples... Very likeable gal, easy smile...game to make you happy doing what you want! Clean, tasty.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review sir! Glad to see the pics matched in person and all for a reasonable value.
Enjoyed reading this Cool Hand! Thanks for sharing.
I've lost my premium status...but based off comments sounds like you did the young lady and us a favor by the review...thx...she posts on stg as well

Nicely done!!
Well Done sir! Sounds like a really good time was had! I usually don't see the younger ones but this one looks like I should try!
Well Done sir! Sounds like a really good time was had! I usually don't see the younger ones but this one looks like I should try! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
Thanks! Yeah, she's way more mature than her age...and I love her open minded, willing spirit...she'll be your huckleberry!
I can't read all the review now, but she sounds like a winner!