Oh hi!

Well hello gents! It’s meeeeee, Sophia!!!
I had to get a new name here, I lost all my previous log in stuff and all that.
How in the hell are ya? It’s been a very very long time! I suppose you all were wondering what happened the last time I said I was back. My sincerest apologies on leaving so abruptly. A lot happened that I couldn’t control. People. People is why.. so, I decided it was best to leave and not take any chances. For those of you who know me, you know why I had to.
But.. I am back. I’m here and I will happy to talk to some of you whom I’ve known for many many years. I hope you have all been well in my absence.
Lots of love to you all!!!!
Wow, if you're who I think you are, welcome back sweetheart and long time no see, lol
I am indeed who you think I am. I only added That to my previous name.
Lol. Its been a long time!
Welcome back beautiful welcome back
Thank you so much!!! It’s been a long time!!!
Oh, also, please understand if I don’t respond to you, then I will within the day. I apologize for the inconvenience. I’m still trying to do some logistics as I ease my way back into the hobby. Lol. I’ve been gone a long time.
Hello ... this happen to be the lovely lady that lived near the car wash a few years ago ? Had lots of stuff about raccoons and some pop figures in a glass case ? Including a Rick with a face hugger on it ?
Outstanding!
Oh goodness, the specifics are quite impressive. I’m glad you remembered!
And yes, I am the very same lady, hahahaha.
I thought so, hell yeah, lol
Hey, Sophia, any chance you might want to go to Tupelo, smh... I bet there's an Elvis museum there, maybe...
Welcome back, Ms. Sophia. I am glad you are back in the area again. Cheers !!
Thank you!!!