♛ It's a celebration bitches ♛

I am officially down to zero points (due to my kinder, gentler self, fuck you Adabear) so I figure why not celebrate with my friends. Raffles are awesome, so nothing says celebration to me like FreeFucktardFriday. This is what I propose; any visitor I have this month will be entered into a drawing for a free, yes I said free, 3 hour session. I will be drawing 3 handles. If you can't take it all (no pun intended) at one time, you are allowed to split it up into two 1-hr sessions at your convenience. However you want to spend your time is fine with me.... anyone who's partied with me before know I make a great drinking buddy and wingman on a 3sum and am no stranger to TMZ if you wanna go out, or we can spend it all inside. Your choice. So.... who's it gonna be?

]I heard there was a guy hanging around here with a vested financial interest in the board.. whoever that fucktard is he's already in the running. I wanna make this extra special.
Can you and Champagne Brown give freebie doubles?
None of these pups could survive a 3hr session with my favorite.......ijs
Can you and Champagne Brown give freebie doubles? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I do not do doubles with ladies that are that much smaller than I. I feel bad sitting on their face, so, the answer is no.
I just noticed I am down to zero points as well.

Glad to see you posting LD!
94 combined points.. Down to nil. I felt like it was cause for a celebration.
Posting taint would seem to be an appropriate celebratory. After all, taint is a celebration.
Well Hell Yea!! Glad to see you, Doll!

*high five*

Fuck me, I was whining about corrupt mods and I'm a point virgin compared to LD! Kick Ass!!
It is sweet of you to think of me but, I will pass. Congrats on getting down to zero points though. Have a great day!

I am officially down to zero points (due to my kinder, gentler self, fuck you Adabear) so I figure why not celebrate with my friends. Raffles are awesome, so nothing says celebration to me like FreeFucktardFriday. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
You too sweetie.

Btw the Friday in question is December 6. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

xoxo Daphne
You are a day early
Posting taint would seem to be an appropriate celebratory. After all, taint is a celebration. Originally Posted by pyramider
Soon my dear, soon.
Pfffft. I get free pussy all the time...

Pfffft. I get free pussy all the time...

Originally Posted by boardman
whore cat, pussy ain't free