OMG, are these the nastiest feet ever?

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a foot fetish kind of guy. I've even seen some perfectly manicured feet over my 52 years, still didn't want to suck her toes. I appreciate well maintained pedicures, just don't want to worship them. I saw this ad on BP's domination section. I can't even imagine! I wouldn't even give her a foot massage with my hands! Seriously, is their anyone out there that would suck those nasty ass toes? http://houston.backpage.com/Dominati...es-22/20243143
i dont suck toes but i dont see anything nasty about those toes
Not at all. You want to see ugly? Go look up Amy Adams, Oprah, Michelle Yeoh, Paris Hilton...
I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a foot fetish kind of guy. I've even seen some perfectly manicured feet over my 52 years, still didn't want to suck her toes. I appreciate well maintained pedicures, just don't want to worship them. I saw this ad on BP's domination section. I can't even imagine! I wouldn't even give her a foot massage with my hands! Seriously, is their anyone out there that would suck those nasty ass toes? http://houston.backpage.com/Dominati...es-22/20243143 Originally Posted by GymRat
Somebody would, best believe that!
I don't think her toes are bad, I don't like the color of the polish though

~
I don't get it ... whats so bad about 'em? I mean they are not the greatest ...but I don't see any thing that merits a whole thread about 'em.

They don't "stand out" to me as being nasty. Seen more that looked worse than looked better.
Not at all. You want to see ugly? Go look up Amy Adams, Oprah, Michelle Yeoh, Paris Hilton... Originally Posted by ZedX79
Tyra Banks, too.
I LOVE feet (as you can see through any of my reviews), but I am choosy. I do not like ugly feet at all. These feet may be OK. It just seems like its the quality of the picture, (perhaps taken with a cell phone?) that makes it look a little off. The lighting and slight blurriness. Just my thoughts. But, I don't understand why anyone would pay someone to suck on their toes for the same amount or more than what most providers would for FS in which I can have sneak in some foot play, as well. To me, foot play should be relatively cheap since it's a somewhat innocent act. But what do I know, right?
I LOVE feet (as you can see through any of my reviews), but I am choosy. I do not like ugly feet at all. These feet may be OK. It just seems like its the quality of the picture, (perhaps taken with a cell phone?) that makes it look a little off. The lighting and slight blurriness. Just my thoughts. But, I don't understand why anyone would pay someone to suck on their toes for the same amount or more than what most providers would for FS in which I can have sneak in some foot play, as well. To me, foot play should be relatively cheap since it's a somewhat innocent act. But what do I know, right? Originally Posted by txadam29
+1 Lexie. Bad color choice, but I don't think there's anything nasty at all besides bad photos.

I own 300+ pairs of shoes and used to sell my pantyhose online...trust me, those feet are just fine for what most guys are looking for in the foot fetish world. The key is finding a woman who UNDERSTANDS foot worship.
I notice the scrapes and bruises more than anything and wonder what in the world happened....
I'm a photographer and a closet foot-man (just suckling the SO's tiny toes a few minutes ago!) and as both I can tell you, those feet are good... Not GREAT, nor PERFECT, but good, the issue here is a bad photo taken with a crappy cell phone camera ( lo
* edit

(Looks like protective lens film is still on it) The second issue is posing, there is a nuance and artistic merit to good foot fetish photos including foot posing which this person did not have experience or knowledge of.
It may be because I am colorblind, but I didn't realize she had nail polish on. Looks like she just has nasty stained toenails to me.
It may be because I am colorblind, but I didn't realize she had nail polish on. Looks like she just has nasty stained toenails to me. Originally Posted by GymRat
Lol, yes...that's the problem. I can understand why, from a colorblind perspective, they look creepy...but they are really not so bad. You'll just have to trust us. Xoxo.