Funny Cumshot Stories

Hey, fellow mongers and providers. I just had an awesome experience with a UTR lady (review to come shortly). It was a hot experience, especially since she was keen to facials. Well, I guess I had been storing up, because I really blasted the poor lady! She was a good sport about it, but it kind of had me wondering-do any fellow mongers have similar, funny stories? Be safe!
Interesting
Haha. That's a funny image!
I get a very expensive treatment on my hair to make it smooth and silky. One time, I got my hair done and went straight out for a big date. The next day I was brushing my hair and a bunch of flakes were falling out. I called my stylist freaking out..."OMG, the keratin is flaking out or giving me dandruff or sometime, Maurice!" Then..."OMG, never mind...I just realized its CUM!"
^^^lol^^^ You crack me up. Wow...what a lady you must be.
I get a very expensive treatment on my hair to make it smooth and silky. One time, I got my hair done and went straight out for a big date. The next day I was brushing my hair and a bunch of flakes were falling out. I called my stylist freaking out..."OMG, the keratin is flaking out or giving me dandruff or sometime, Maurice!" Then..."OMG, never mind...I just realized its CUM!" Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Thats funny! and kinda hot .
Thanks. Totally true. Was all this flaky white stuff around my hairline. I was like, WTF???
I wonder what Maurice was thincking?

I wonder what Maurice was thincking?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
He likes cum shot on him as much as I do...so he's was like, "You go, Girl!"
Hell, I shoot such little loads that I would love to have a good story!
I wrote my name on a notel carpet
First shot went over her head in a nice arc onto the bed. She kinda freaked and was more worried about cleaning the bed than getting the rest off her face. Turns out the in call was her sister's place. I guess it would have been hard to explain to her brother-in-law.
Hell, I shoot such little loads that I would love to have a good story! Originally Posted by tikkler33
Maybe you should try some prostate pleasure mmmmm big loads usually are achieved....at least from my experience lol

Ive gotten shot in the eye with a massive load lol
I have lots of stories, but hell I love to be soaked in hot cum.....
During the mid '90's I was stationed on Parris Island Marine Corp recruit depot. I was assigned to the range patrol. Our job was to patrol the waters around the island, keeping an eye out for recruits attempting to escape bootcamp via the waterway and keep fishermen from wandering into the range firing line while Marines were honing their marksmanship skills.
Anyhow, standard practice was that one marine slept while the other kept watch and piloted our 27ft patrol boat. We had a Sgt. that repeatedly pulled rank and slept the entire shift.
One day while he slept, I, doing what any bored Marine does...jerked one off and shot a giant load into his coffee mug. Being the sensitive guy I am, I filled that son of a bitch up, woke him up and watched him drink my boys. Revenge is best served hot....with a little sugar.