Fake pic alert

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...55-26/20327417
ty to the gent that gave me a heads up...
Cherry
602-657-6655

Obviously not as listed.
ok.. so the ad with your photos and phone # .... what is it that is false? city location?

I looked at your direct website.. photos are you.. the phone # could not verify from me.. but if someone is posting misleading ads then yeah its an alert
Someone is using Kays photos , the ad is not hers. Hope you are doing ok honey.
I love this picture of you Kay .... sexy as hell

Also contact backpage @ bp-abuse@backpage.com and support@backpage.com and they will remove the pictures for you.

Make sure to include links to your website and your eccie showcase (to prove you own the pictures) in your 1st email to them ... this will get the ball rolling quicker.
This is why if u water mark your photos with your phone number. It's makes it harder to steal them. Just printing your name on them doesn't work. Anyone can say that they are the name on the photo.
Good point woodeye it can help but i've had a girl go as far as changing her name to mine (when I searched her info she had been going by Amber before that), and was using my WATERMARKED pics for about 6 wks working in the Bronx of all places and some other places in NJ I've never been charging 40/50/60 specials (awesome! smh). Those pics were not only watermarked with my name but also with my TER review ID (making money with my image AND reviews...double awesome!). There are more than a few out there with the "balls" to use watermarked pics.
If they're making any money they should be able to afford a decent quality $100 camera *side-eye*.
Ty for the suggestions everyone Happy Holidays everyone and hope to see you soon!
So are you running a $50.00 special? Count me in!!!! lol
I love this picture of you Kay .... sexy as hell

Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
It's the shoes, isn't it?