Activities: none
Session Length: 600
Fee: 550
Hair Color and Length: brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: none
Recommendation: No
Well that's not good my man. Did you pay upfront or something? Do you have any other intel on her? Sorry about that. You live and learn in this business. Edit her phone number correctly, that would help.
this shit (ncns) goes in coed
Moved to co-ed
I've seen her several times and she has never been a problem of any kind and has several other reviews on ECCIE and nothing in any of them to make me believe that there is any truth to this accusation I'm sure there must be more to the story and I'm betting it has more to do with the reviewer. I know for sure that it will have no impact on me seeing her again because I can't wait to see her again.
It seems that tanamt has turned into an obsessed nutcase stalker and decided he would try to harm her through an attempt at a bad review.
the appointment did take place exactly where it was supposed to and when it was supposed to (i was running about 20 minutes late, AS ALWAYS!!!) he is going completely psycho because he has realized that we are not exclusive; where he got the idea that we were, is beyond me. I have seen him 3or 4 times and it is always a 2 hour appointment that consists of mostly chit chat and very little action- according to him, he needs time to get to know me first.... Well, it isn't my fault that he chose to spend2.5 hours cuddling and then got mad when I had somewhere else to be and he opted to stay and wait for me and I never got back from the ER until after he gave up and lett. I did not fall short on any level when it comes to the appointment. I am sure that this review, that I of course, am not at liberty to read, was written as a last attempt to get some kind of reaction and hurt me somehow because of the fact that he feels wronged and like i ditched him but that is only because he really is a psychotic loose cannon to be frank. he has called me over 232 times and left over 170 messages SINCE 9am on the 6th, and anytime I give in, which was about 5 times, and agree to talk to him so I can have my phone line back, if nothing else, he sits there breathing, not talking, and then ultimately hangs up, only to repeat the exercise again.....

look I really shouldn't even have responded to this, but it's too far out in liar land not to..he claims to be a follower of Marianne Williamson and she would not approve of this behavior on his part and I am shocked atwhat a fake, fraud band phony he is,....
He's trying to buy a girlfriend! Calling her over 230 times and leaving 170 messages in 2 days?? That shit SCREAMS stalker!

The OP's credibility is shot. A civilian chick would more than likely do the same thing to his ass if he did this shit. SMMFH.......
His only review, a no of Tinagirl and the manner he posted it three times within one review, should have been a red flag, and then if he saw you several times prior to this event, makes me wonder why he didn't right a positive review before this? Seems to be a pattern forming with him here.

~
Def. a nutcase!
Well, well, well,..... What you got to say for yourself bro? Any of that true?
Well, well, well,..... What you got to say for yourself bro? Any of that true? Originally Posted by gearslut
Sloan's story has a ring of truth to it...no?
  • BDD
  • 12-09-2013, 10:26 AM
this shit (ncns) goes in coed Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
True, but as it is written in "Review" format...though it doesn't even come close to being a review...do NOT quote any of the 3 words in the ROS unless you put them in Private tags or you will get points.

......That shit SCREAMS stalker!...... Originally Posted by kerwil62
"Stalker" is such a mean word. How about "overcommitted delusional fan" instead???

"Stalker" is such a mean word. How about "overcommitted delusional fan" instead??? Originally Posted by BDD
You can call him that, but I'm calling his ass a stalker!

No way in hell should a provider be called damn near 300 times in two days!
One of the few times a hooker response sounds reasonable.