Question for men whose wives know they indulge in other women from time to time …….

I am a fan of open marriages, not the kind of open relationship where a man runs wild and does whatever he wants, but an open marriage where his wife has established ground rules and as long as you respect her wishes, she is comfortable with you “stepping out” from time to time.

So my question is: do you respect your wives wishes? If she says you can see someone, but only get a hand job or blow job, do you respect her wishes even though you know you could have sex with the other woman and she would never find out?

Or do you just do whatever you want and lie to your wife about what took place?

I’d love to hear from men in open relationships and know how is it working out for you? Also I'd like to know ... is your wife okay with you seeing working girls? Or does she prefer you see civilians instead?

XOXO - B
So what about the wives? What's good for the goose and all. That's the only way I could see it working unless then wife just didn't have those needs. I'm curious as to how many guys have the understanding out in the open but let their wives play on the side. Please answer this in addition to what Brooke was asking because I don't want to hijack her thread and I think it's an interesting question. I'm not in a relationship but if I was that would have to be the understanding. Keep it safe, keep it discrete and don't end up on the front page.

Good question Brooke
I am a fan of open marriages, not the kind of open relationship where a man runs wild and does whatever he wants, but an open marriage where his wife has established ground rules and as long as you respect her wishes, she is comfortable with you “stepping out” from time to time.

So my question is: do you respect your wives wishes? If she says you can see someone, but only get a hand job or blow job, do you respect her wishes even though you know you could have sex with the other woman and she would never find out?

Or do you just do whatever you want and lie to your wife about what took place?

I’d love to hear from men in open relationships and know how is it working out for you? Also I'd like to know ... is your wife okay with you seeing working girls? Or does she prefer you see civilians instead?

XOXO - B Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
My situation is different than any of the questions you posted. She has lost all interest in any type of affection. We love each other and have a great relationship other than that. We just had a 24th anniversary. I can do pretty much what I want when I want with no questions asked. So with us it is pretty much a don't ask don't tell relationship.
My situation is different than any of the questions you posted. She has lost all interest in any type of affection. We love each other and have a great relationship other than that. We just had a 24th anniversary. I can do pretty much what I want when I want with no questions asked. So with us it is pretty much a don't ask don't tell relationship. Originally Posted by stickitinyou
Almost exactly like me. When I outted myself we had a lot of discussions and finished on the note:

"I cannot be what you need. Just don't run off, and don't tell me about it."
I guess we're somewhat open, but it can't be the opposite sex. She enjoys women, I get to be with a tranny. My recent review was of a spa, so we had to clarify the rules. To me fully open is come and go as you want, but for us it's just once in a blue moon.
I guess we're somewhat open, but it can't be the opposite sex. She enjoys women, I get to be with a tranny. Originally Posted by ZedX79

Seriously, dude? You got screwed. Need to renegotiate that shit.

Seriously, dude? You got screwed. Need to renegotiate that shit. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Not at all, I love trannies.
Do I want to be you or what? SWEET DEAL my man.
Hobbying got me a divorce. Needless to say, I still hobby.
  • rwksl
  • 12-09-2013, 09:54 PM
I consider myself a fortunate man. My wife has an open mind and is not the jealous type. We were active in the swinging lifestyle for many years. Almost all of our escapades were done together with other couples. Then my wife developed a health issue. Being a generous person, she told me I could continue to play on my own with a few women she knew and trusted in the lifestyle.

As time went by, I learned about the hobby and got my wife's okay to check it out. We found the most comfortable arrangement was for me to partake in FBSMs. Sometimes when my wife has felt up to it she has joined me in my endeavors. She loves massages. If I see a Provider on my own that my wife hasn't met, I usually limit my activities to a massage with a HJ and/or BJ.

I'm pretty happy with this arrangement. I don't really need a lot of extra action because my wife is usually more than eager to have sex with me. I'm hoping one day she will be back to full health and be able to join me in more adventurous joint playtime.
RWKSL your so sweet, that's the type of relationship I've always wanted open loving fun. I sincerely hope your wife gets better soon. Live, love, be happy.
Sweetie, you and I can start a relationship like that. I'm all for it.
I'm polyamorus which means I'm very open minded, love sharing women with my partner its so sexy and erotic to see your partner pleasuring another or being pleasured. Super yummy fun.
Thanks for the replies thus far everyone ... I will read them tonight and chime back in