$400 million in cash?????

Delivered to the Iranians? In CASH?

Where do you suppose that money will go too?
Trump will make a splendid deal for it.
Obama's sense of timing sucks like he could've waited to do this after the election?
You must keep repeating......"this was not a ransom, this was not a ransom, this was not a ransom, this was not a ransom, this was not a ransom".

Soon you will be a Obama/Clinton Lackey.
Trump will make a splendid deal for it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What's you record for consecutive nonsensical posts?
What's you record for consecutive nonsensical posts? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
again, put him ignore, life is so much better
What's you record for consecutive nonsensical posts? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
about 10,000 less than yours.
again, put him ignore, life is so much better Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
How would you know hillbilly? Your dumb ass is always replying to one of my comments.
Delivered to the Iranians? In CASH?

Where do you suppose that money will go too? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Here's the problem. The media can't/won't pressure the President to admit to the facts. The top three DNC officials resigned today. And the media is still talking about Khan.
again, put him ignore, life is so much better Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1000000000

Eva's an idiot troll. Ignore him. When I open a thread and half the page is empty because his posts are collapsed, it just re-enforces why he's on ignore.
this makes hillary look bad.
Why? Because that's 400 million dollars that didn't make it into the Clinton Foundation coffers? Oh, yeah.
about 10,000 less than yours. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You have26,000 posts. You'd think you would say something clever just once.... even if it was an accident. I'm sure that if you stay at it long enough it might happen.
This is a scandal of epic proportions! Why are the MSM ignoring this? It's an outrage! The media is state controlled, and you trust them to give you truth about the election?
This is a scandal of epic proportions! Why are the MSM ignoring this? It's an outrage! The media is state controlled, and you trust them to give you truth about the election? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yep.

Delivered in the dead of night and left in a mayonnaise jar on ayatollahs Funk & Wagnalls porch.

$400 million in cash.