In keeping with SM's discussion themes...

This is kinda asking if you love boobs, asses, etc but along with that, why the boobs or ass or legs? What type drives you crazy? Any other parts of the woman?

Me, I love boobs. Small, big, in between, whatever. If they fit the woman, it drives me crazy. I've seen A-cup women that made me sweat when the bra come off and I've seen women with huge boobs and that's all they were. Then I've seen women with huge boobs that carried them so well that they owned me.

And a woman's eyes, and it's not always the obvious ones with exotic eyes. There's a woman that's a friend of mine that has pretty eyes but I see the mischief in them also and she uses that on me, drives me crazy.

I think after writing all that I'm saying it's the woman and how she carries herself that gets me worked up. A flat chested woman that carries herself well is every bit as killer as the most exotic large chested lady.

If anyone would like to show how proud they are of their boobs, this would be a great thread for it!

Yeah I'm a perv... so what?

You
Oh my god you're making the closeted lesbian come out of me with this one!

If I could put J-Lo and Nicole Scherzinger in one package, holy fuckballs!

Seriously...

I absolutely LOVE smaller breasts with eraser nipples.
I love a slight swell to the abdomen, as representation of a real woman's body.
I love hips and an ass that I can grab on to
And the curve under the woman's rear end.
Oh damn, I want to be a lesbian in that group! The nipples, how did I leave that off?? Nipples that respond to every touch and rise up to meet you. SM, please bring your nipples with you when you come down!
Hahahaha! Babe, I am carrying 36dd on my frame and my nipples hide unless it is cold!
I do have ice and air conditioning!
Lol, dork
RL, I agree. Until recently I've always considered myself an ass man. Just something about a little, round ass that fits in your hand just right or a larger one that makes that perfect smack when you pop it.

Then I met a girl with some of the most gorgeous MM Ds that I became obsessed with. Before that I could care less if they were big, small, natural, man made, or whatever. Now, I just want to touch and play with them all. lol! Still an ass man but as I'm getting older I realize it's more of a package thing. Why corner yourself into just one favorite part.

Oh, and necks and backs. Weird huh? I love a long, slender neck and a defined back with soft skin to kiss and nibble on.

Ah screw it. I just love women as a whole. They make us who we are and if it weren't for them we'd still be dragging out knuckles around and grunting.

Now that I think about it if it weren't for women we just wouldn't exist. Reason enough to love and appreciate them. haha!
I have so many quirks when it comes to women

If there's a hair color - then I have to say I have a deep affinity for red heads - Christina Hendricks really does it for me, I mean REALLY does it for me. Her alabaster complexion , then her curves! Oh my!

When it comes to height - I love short women - 5'5" and under. Now I will see a taller provider, but she has to have some curves.

Build wise - I love a thick voluptuous wonder. Wide hips, booty, thick legs, small ankles. I don't mind tummy, I just don't want to see 3 or 4 of them on one body. I know there are some beautiful SSBBW's - but I've only seen a handful I would hook up with.

Now once again - I will see slimmer providers - but they have to be well proportioned in my eyes. Prime example, Angel - she's a spinner - but she has the cutest little rump. Ms. Ann - was tall - but she has a great ass! Oh my goodness - I loved her booty. I had to kiss it , because it deserved to be kissed, LOL!!!

Then it also depends on the rates - I usually keep my budget between 200 to 300 hour. But for me to pay $300 a hour for a provider you better be damn close to what I am seeking in a woman.
  • Pmon
  • 06-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Boob man here first and foremost, but I've developed an appreciation for a nice ass. I love curvy women...they drive me wild. PAWGs, BBWs (up to a point), thick women...they're the lifeblood of this hobby IMO. I do see some who are average build, but I like them to have an exceptional feature such as a round plump ass or tear-drop shaped breasts. The perfect physical attributes, though, can be completely nullified by a lukewarm or bad attitude. I'm one who finds that sexiness starts on the inside.
SM had me at eraser nipples! Hell yes. Eraser nipples. My first girlfriend had them and I still think about them today. Lol.
I like boobs of all kinds. I do like athletic builds and bigger girls. When I say athletic girls I'm referring to girls that play sports.
A great ass is always a bonus. I do like the curves of a beautiful woman and each of them are different so it would be hard for me to identify a favorite. As other's have suggested already it is the confidence and how they carry themselves that can make or break a girl's looks.
Women are like art. Absolute beauty and they wonder why guys are so visual? Hell we just love to look at naked women 24/7. It's what we do.
Yes!! A woman's body is a work of art.
I would say for me its her smile when she looks at me and the sparkle in her eyes. That first initial glance upon meeting. That one were instantly you make a decision on the way that person makes you feel, and how you feel about them. Other than that it's her legs, ass and back. I mean nothing beats a nice set of tone legs that go straight up and make an ass out of themselves. Then the back, gives me shivers to see the way it curves down to her waist and rises to a nice ass.

She doesn't have to be skinny, just well proportioned. There's something about a woman who carries herself with confidence that is attractive. I have no Affinity to one body type. I like skinny women and I like thick women. What I do love is a great attitude. I enjoy having fun, especially in the bedroom, so woman who is uptight or doesn't relax and enjoy herself is a turn off.