Do Your Part & Vaccinate Your Children

https://www.fda.gov/media/153447/download

“Each dose of this formulation contains 10 ?g (micrograms) of a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 that is formulated in lipid particles and supplied as a frozen suspension in multiple dose vials,” the “vaccine formulation” page of the document explains.
“To provide a vaccine with an improved stability profile, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in children 5-11 years of age uses tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of the phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) as used in the previous formulation and excludes sodium chloride and potassium chloride.”

its SAFE
and EFFECTIVE
  • oeb11
  • 11-12-2021, 07:51 AM
Politicization of medical care - is to be condemned - IMHO
Extremists of Both 'opinion' are producing propaganda and Lies

Medical care should be between a physician and patient.

Government micr0-management - needs to butt out.

Butt - give a bureaucrat 'authority' - and they will utilize it to the detriment of teh Peoples!
  • Tiny
  • 11-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Glad you’ve come around FC
Medical care should be between a physician and patient ,, You Know GREAT IDEA
you mean not drive thru medical treatments Hmm
Listen here, mates - the Louden area over Virginia-way,
if we aint seen them in the news enough by now,
a chem shoppe giving the vaxx to a patchel of young joeys
ACCIDENTALLY gave them THE HIGHER-AGED DOSE of vaccine.

The kids - 5-11 yo got the 12-15 age shot.
Something along those lines... I'll give the actual accounte
numbers later... Most likely over a hundred children.

### Salty
Most kids good with computer and the microchip will be good source internet for them.
Someone asked what could make Biden's approval number go even further down? How about a bunch of sick or dead children.
  • Tiny
  • 11-12-2021, 09:31 PM
Someone asked what could make Biden's approval number go even further down? How about a bunch of sick or dead children. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That won’t happen. COVID mostly kills older people.
Someone asked what could make Biden's approval number go even further down? How about a bunch of sick or dead children. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
... As of this evening, I've heard 112 children between
ages 5-11 got the wrong vaxx medicine... They were given
shots doses for "ages 12 and over"...

A chem shoppe named TED Phamacey.

Prolly not a bad issue for ten or eleven year-olds,
but surely might be a severe issue for the five and
six year-olds.

Thanks, Sleepy Joe - for the mandate.

### Salty
Are they forcing children to take the vaccine now?
My children are all vaccinated.
I know more than a few people who were very pro-vaxx and actively "calling out" the unvaccinated, yet when it is now their children's turn, there is a LOT of hedging going on. It's almost like their paternal and maternal instincts are turning on, and finally signaling some alarm bells in their heads. I also know a few other of the pro-vaxx who were "day 1" with their kids getting vaccinated. I respect them for at least being consistent with their "safe and effective" beliefs, and not just forcing it on to strangers. I hope their kids will be okay.
Apparently dems didn’t get the ‘don’t fuck with our kids’ message from Virginians.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2021, 06:38 AM
I'd be happy with all the anti vaxxers getting neutered instead of the Covid vaccine.
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2021, 07:28 AM
OANN had a pediatric cardiologist on today - who mentioned a study that showed that children has twice teh rate of hospitalization for Wuhan virus vaccine complications - as hospitalization for wuhan virus infection.

I cannot find a reference.

Until i see it - I hold that statement as unproven.

CDC -https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/children-teens.html?s_cid=11372:covid%2 0vaccine%20side%20effects%20ki ds:sem.ga:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21
This release is a year old - and wuhan virus both mutates, progresses, and research happens rapidly.

i am unconvinced of teh need for vaccination of young People - under 11.

Adolescents - may benefit - paticularly if they have a risk factor for poor outcome of disease.

Still - Democrticommunists are doubling down on forced vaccination, vaccine passport cards/documentation to appear in public, and fialing to relaize the distrust of their narrative due to flagrant Lies and misleading of the public.

forcing a vaccine on young children - will result in a political backlash - something teh 'Obey Me" party fails to comprehend

Fine - let teh democrticommunists force their vaccinations on teh Peoples
Best have the Federal DPST control of elections adn vote counting in 2022/2024 - there will be a backlash agaisnt the controlling, arrogant, elitist know it all , better - than -You - democraticommunist party.