Alexandria BR LAFAYETTE NOLA

Having to come up with these cryptic messages in an effort to follow the ever-changing new guidelines is a chore. So I’ll be my authentic self. I’m direct to the point- little tolerance for drama or antics.
I don’t fraternize much, never did . not with the other ladies in the community and often times not with super VOACL loudmouth gents. LESS IS MORE!! I live in the real world as I am a real person.
I’ve never been able to subscribe to the supposed mystique of this hobby world. I mean come on. As you’re reading this you’re probably like damn she’s a total bitch. Only I’m not – ask around. Just thought it was better to give a glimpse into my true personality.

Oh by the way I’m hanging out around home keeping it local. Alexandria-Lafayette-Baton Rouge- New Orleans. Yes that means local. Interstate 10 and 49 travels all these directions within an hour of each other.
Any suggestions on places to eat??
That question‘s seems to be the ongoing theme on how to post.
Asking for places to eat and visit.. so here’s my attempt at staying in the guidelines. (Rolls eyes - hard!!) –there’s my attempted at being cryptic and mysterious.
You know the drill. If this post gets dinged by a moderator I will won’t be surprised as it seems the rules change depending on the city and state posted in. It’s me Annalise if you know me then you already know - if you do not, then you probably don’t wanna know me and I don’t want to know you.
Also please note this post is NOT meant to start an open dialogue because I never respond here. I am simply conforming to the ever-changing rules so that I can post. No need in wasting time trying to start a dialogue here because I’m not really not open to public discussion/I’m pretty private and low-key.
Once again for clarity I’m hanging around home these days – traveling is wearing me out. Best wishes
Yeah, the new rules suck ass. No advertising means it’s now a sausage factory here.
I also despise not being able to post pictures in my reviews now.

But anyway, welcome back. If you’re ever in the Houma/Morgan City area, message me please.
A lot less words needed to say, yo, I'm here lol.

I get your point, though.

It's beyond ridiculous why they don't have a section that's titled something cryptic like "Eating at restaurants tonight in X town" which would at least allow the same premise to exist in a designated area vs coed.

I mean, if we aren't calling them ads, they're not ads, right?
For me personally, it's disappointing to see so many Providers who have taken down their websites. I suppose an ad on Tryst or Eros or even STG is more effective.

It's my hope that Providers on this site could simply start and contribute to normal discussion threads on a regular basis, and have a Profile which has in the Contact Tab a link to your website preferably, or perhaps your ad on Tryst or Eros or STG, or perhaps your Twitter or Instagram account.

PM me and I'll share the names of some area Providers with a strong presence on Twitter and/or Instagram that gets out the information they need.
OH2 has the potential to be what ECCIE used to be. It allows ads, pictures, and the same things that used to make ECCIE interesting and great.
But there always seems to be some kind of technical problem or some other shit f*cking it up over there.

My password didn’t work there a while back. Went through some back and forth and was able to change it. Now it’s happening again.
I can’t get on the site. Honestly, it’s so boring and inactive over there I doubt it’s worth the hassle of trying to get back on there.
OH2 has the potential to be what ECCIE used to be. It allows ads, pictures, and the same things that used to make ECCIE interesting and great.
But there always seems to be some kind of technical problem or some other shit f*cking it up over there.

My password didn’t work there a while back. Went through some back and forth and was able to change it. Now it’s happening again.
I can’t get on the site. Honestly, it’s so boring and inactive over there I doubt it’s worth the hassle of trying to get back on there. Originally Posted by albundy
I haven't been able to get back on at all, even with them sending a reset password link and using another browser.

It used to be great.
For me personally, it's disappointing to see so many Providers who have taken down their websites. I suppose an ad on Tryst or Eros or even STG is more effective.

It's my hope that Providers on this site could simply start and contribute to normal discussion threads on a regular basis, and have a Profile which has in the Contact Tab a link to your website preferably, or perhaps your ad on Tryst or Eros or STG, or perhaps your Twitter or Instagram account.

PM me and I'll share the names of some area Providers with a strong presence on Twitter and/or Instagram that gets out the information they need. Originally Posted by Pooyie!

If I had more of an image to keep up, I'd probably go that route, but it's just not worth the extra time and hassle to pay for and maintain a website, photos every few months, etc for the little I offer.

I'm not trying to make a name for myself in this business, just like extra money now and then, so for me, a P411 and random ads work.

The more money you want, the more you have to offer, and I'm just not willing to do that in my situation.