Date: 1/7/2023
Name: Gina
Phone: Provided after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: -
Address: Apartment
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, Standing K9, K9, Mish, CG, RCG, ACG, DATY, TUMA, DFK, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty girl, not tiny like Miso, but not fat. Built for a pounding. Nice ass, big tits Really fun girl. Will be seeing her again and again and again.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review, why didn’t you review miso as well? Have you actually seen her?
Yes, I have seen her. Why would I make the comments that I did while having not seen her.
I chose not to because the experience wasn’t great. And I mainly attribute that to the girl being overbooked. Her performance wasn’t great because she seems really tired and sore.
Yes, I have seen her. Why would I make the comments that I did while having not seen her.
I chose not to because the experience wasn’t great. And I mainly attribute that to the girl being overbooked. Her performance wasn’t great because she seems really tired and sore. Originally Posted by naughtycassanova057

Those are really the reviews people need to see. We all want them all to be great, but people should hear about the not so great so they are more aware of what may be going on with a provider
Those are really the reviews people need to see. We all want them all to be great, but people should hear about the not so great so they are more aware of what may be going on with a provider Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Well said Ricky
False start Bob.
You’re not wrong, Ricky.
Did not believe the title so I went and took a look for myself and yes this girl is like Abby cause she likes to get pounded and cums like a horse , she gets dam wet !
Very good young lady !
The reviews were well documented before this one. Keep up the good work
I have appointment set with her this weekend, after this review, I can't wait to see this one!!
Heartside, glad to see that you get to benefit from everybody else’s reviews when you give none yourself. Selfish.
Heartside, glad to see that you get to benefit from everybody else’s reviews when you give none yourself. Selfish. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
He is correct Heartside ! So get out there and take some for the team !
Did they change their number?
Did they change their number? Originally Posted by Hmonger Games
Did you use the 214-867-5309 number?