What would you do? Fuck Her or RUN!!!

Curious with a 50:50 spread on BBFS (TER poll: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...49#post2363749), I'm betting we get the same results here. Some of you are just plain led by the DickHead (ex: you like the adrenaline rush of BackPage excursions) and others although WE all are horny as hell here, just plain say 'NO' to certain risks!

With that said, What would you do? Fuck her! or, RUN!!! (Oh, Hell NO! ) or Dunno?

(My guess is her experience IMHO would be similar to this: , ijs...)
My running days are over, my fucking days will never end!
Mijo - I'm thinkin' there's not going to be so much of spread in the poll, pretty much because of the spread of her legs. Sheriff Pusser says, "when it cums to women who like knife play, talk softly and carry a big stick!"
She is just into knife play... Don't be scared boys! Its power exchange and causes an adrenalin rush... I have a big knife in my toy bag also and sometimes get to use it!!!
She's obviously frustrated. I would like to work the frustration out of her. It does not matter how long it takes, I'm here to help.
  • anita
  • 04-05-2012, 07:48 AM
If I was a guy I would have stick around...hopefully she is not crazy ah ah
I'd fuck Mija...but I think I'd only get a BJ because of my large size...just sayin'...
Here we go!

She's obviously frustrated. I would like to work the frustration out of her. It does not matter how long it takes, I'm here to help. Originally Posted by Salsa man
My running days are over, my fucking days will never end! Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's applause-worthy bravado dude. But we're all only one angry husband with a hunting knife away from taking up knitting as a hobby.
That's applause-worthy bravado dude. But we're all only one angry husband with a hunting knife away from taking up knitting as a hobby. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Excellent point none of us like thinking about!
Curious with a 50:50 spread on BBFS (TER poll: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...49#post2363749), I'm betting we get the same results here. Some of you are just plain led by the DickHead (ex: you like the adrenaline rush of BackPage excursions) and others although WE all are horny as hell here, just plain say 'NO' to certain risks!

With that said, What would you do? Fuck her! or, RUN!!! (Oh, Hell NO! ) or Dunno?

(My guess is her experience IMHO would be similar to this: , ijs...) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

She's thinking " Mijo and SL had better not start no God Damn Thread
about me "
Northern head says run like hell. But southern head says I aint leaving.
Okay, look at the metaphor in the picture. She's holding a knife (i.e. phallic object) right in front of her crotch. To me, the pic screams that she wants a cock that cuts her like a knife.
Me being recently stabbed three times by a girlfriend... Oh fuck it I'd fuck it.. Nothing like rolling the dice is there??