Calling Out Ladies

I've been wondering if you ladies or gentlemen would call out a provider for having management? Or do let her go her own merry way, knowing she has management? I know most ladies won't cause any harm to the hobbyist even if they do have management but would it be in the best interest of telling other hobbyist that she does have management?
Keep wishing on full disclosure ...
Unless it is personally conflicting what I do or i have had a dangerous encounter with their "management", i try to mind my own business.

I think guys would be more apt to alert other hobbyists if he has encountered a girl with a pimp, whenever i see girls accusing other girls having pimps i think of it as catty and hardly put any weight on it.
Unless it is personally conflicting what I do or i have had a dangerous encounter with their "management", i try to mind my own business.

I think guys would be more apt to alert other hobbyists if he has encountered a girl with a pimp, whenever i see girls accusing other girls having pimps i think of it as catty and hardly put any weight on it. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

I agree 100% Skylar.
So what do you think of ladies being driven around, even if its another provider? Is both ladies under management or is lady picking up other provider the management? Too me anyone that has to be picked up at a outcall is probably under management.
Are they a threat to you or others? What would be the purpose/reason for calling them out?
Are they a threat to you or others? What would be the purpose/reason for calling them out? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

First off let's get away from saying "Calling out" and rephrase it as "passing information". As I understand it calling someone out here is a serious no no. But like all laws.. They are but suggestions.

And why would guys pass this information around? Well so we do not get caught off guard is why. If it is an outcall and we are only expecting the lady and she shows up with a friend/business manager/driver/what ever that kind of causes us to worry a bit. Now the best way to do that would be via private message and not in a public forum.

And I don't like little suprises like this myself. I had one come to my hotel once with a "driver". It was the middle of July and nearing 100 degrees with the typical Alabama humidity in the 90's. She had the nerve to ask if her "driver" could stay in the setting area of the room while we were doing our business in the bedroom. My reply to that suggestion was "That isn't my problem so he stays where he is". Then she went into some sob story about how the a/c in the car didn't work ect ect. My reply was "I really could give a shit less if he dies of heat exposure". She kept on and I finally told her to just leave. Her stupidity cost her a 2 hour paycheck.
  • Laz
  • 04-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Looking at it from the providers perspective I could see the desire to have someone close by to help if needed. They do take some risk in this profession, especially when seeing a new client. As long as that support in no way interferes with the session it is really none of our business.

Abuse issues are a different subject.
And I don't like little suprises like this myself. I had one come to my hotel once with a "driver". It was the middle of July and nearing 100 degrees with the typical Alabama humidity in the 90's. She had the nerve to ask if her "driver" could stay in the setting area of the room while we were doing our business in the bedroom. My reply to that suggestion was "That isn't my problem so he stays where he is". Then she went into some sob story about how the a/c in the car didn't work ect ect. My reply was "I really could give a shit less if he dies of heat exposure". She kept on and I finally told her to just leave. Her stupidity cost her a 2 hour paycheck. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Looking at it from the providers perspective I could see the desire to have someone close by to help if needed. They do take some risk in this profession, especially when seeing a new client. As long as that support in no way interferes with the session it is really none of our business.

Abuse issues are a different subject. Originally Posted by Laz
Not "chilling in the living room of the client's suite" close. That is just freaking bizarree! That dude couldn't go chill at a mcdonalds or hang out in the lobby? I could only imagine what would have occurred if he let this guy in his room.
I just dont like to see who is really spending my hard earned money.
So what do you think of ladies being driven around, even if its another provider? Is both ladies under management or is lady picking up other provider the management? Too me anyone that has to be picked up at a outcall is probably under management. Originally Posted by shorty
I don't agree with that assumption one bit. I think that assuming things and then putting it out there without any proof is wrong.
Why is it anyone's business as to who has a pimp? Is it a provider's business to know how you make your money? Nope, and it isn't yours as to what she does with it.

A provider should just make sure the pimp presence is hidden. Too many guys like to hobby with blinders on. Pimps are as a part of the hobby as blowjobs.

If you want to make sure your money is better spent, donate your hobby funds to charity

sixx
I agree with passing information. I would if I had a solid basis. No matter what justification anyone has, it is one extra person with MY contact and/or other information that should not have it. The two women driving together could be just friends...or they could both be pimped and part of a "team" I dont care if she is ok with having a pimp or not. I have to look at it as that is one extra person that could potentially have MY info. Imagine if it were you, and you were a married guy. Some pimp gets into an argument with his girl. He gets pissed off and takes her phone. The same phone that has your phone number and any voicmails, texts, or any communication that could be used as leverage against you.

Another reason I do not support the pimp life style. So would I call her out...Im not sure I have been lucky to feel like I have developed a freindship, but do I believe in passing information...Yes.
Unpopular opinion ahead: I don't know to many pimps who are in the business of beating and robbing clients. They want their girls to make money, not go to jail.
With that being said, I wonder about the "alerts" of men who have been "attacked" by said pimps. I'm betting that they decided to add on some physical abuse/rape and were surprised when the pimp kicked in the door to save the day.

Another unpopular opinion: I don't know too many young girls (under 21) who are out there alone. They always have someone, male or female, to provide "guidance".
I've been wondering if you ladies or gentlemen would call out a provider for having management? Originally Posted by shorty
Probably not in a public forum but definitely this should be known back-channel if something was said/done at a session!
A provider should just make sure the pimp presence is hidden. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Nail on the head there my man!
Another unpopular opinion: I don't know too many young girls (under 21) who are out there alone. They always have someone, male or female, to provide "guidance". Originally Posted by BlackMistress
Exact reason that I choose not to mess with youngin's. Hey, to each their own!