New Years Resolutions

I have been making New Years resolutions for a long time now, and I keep to some of them, and some of them I don't. So when that clock strikes 12 am on new years day, what are some of yalls New Years resolutions and do yall plan to keep them? Mine have always been, to give up sweets, but some how I just can't quite do it.
Well, number 1, I intend to haul my ass over to north dallas so that we can discuss this whole concept person to person!

Otherwise, however, we tend to like New Year's Resolutions because they appeal to our highest aspirations and the drive within that motivates us to become better in various aspects of our lives. Nothing much changes for the better in our lives without new goals and objectives. Even when we don't achieve some lofty new reality that appeals to us, we are still the better for having thought and taken some action toward the new direction. Even the process itself of making New Year's Resolutions has some positive transformative effect on our psyches.

Good, timely thread Tara!
Naw...gave 'em up many, many years ago! Can't keep 'em so I don't pretend I can! LOL!
I vow not to look for strange, by the 3rd am suffering withdrawl and continue to pursue the HUNT.
This years goal is to lose the last 20 pounds I have to lose. I started out this year vowing to lose my extra weight (I was at 190 in January of this year). I've lost a lot and have just a few more pounds to lose, as well as toning up.
I am with vnurse on this one. New Year's resolutions are nothing but frustration for me. Just another way for me to measure how I don't live up to my expectations.
I always make a great resolution and then within the month of January I've broken and catching hell from everyone I announced it to. LOL!
Resolutions are way too much pressure. I'm already loosing weight, I don't smoke and I won't give up cookies. Hmmm... I guess the only resolution I would consider making is to have more sex. For my health, of course.
My New Years Resolution is to see a bunch of you lovely ladies!!!

Don't ya just love this Hobby!
Let's see...first, get "provider status" on this site. Second, figure out who changed their screen name when they came over here. And most importantly....find out how and why SP HUNTER is a SUPER MOD, LOL...kidding of course.
Mine is too have more threesomes

My first one was fun
I vow to make New Years resolutions on the 2nd Tuesday of the 6th week of the 13th month of 2010.
That way I might actually keep one.
Tom
  • Tooly
  • 12-17-2009, 06:13 AM
I never have really made any resolutions in the past. Everyone talks about it but, never fulfills them. So I will try and make one that I can stick to.

Mine will be to make an appointment with Tara in the year 2010 and fulfill it.

Yep! I may be able to keep that one. That is if she agrees. LOL
I never have really made any resolutions in the past. Everyone talks about it but, never fulfills them. So I will try and make one that I can stick to.

Mine will be to make an appointment with Tara in the year 2010 and fulfill it.

Yep! I may be able to keep that one. That is if she agrees. LOL Originally Posted by Tooly
Are you kidding, for sure I'll agree. Have a great New years, Tooly
To keep myself in shape so I can continue to visit and enjoy the ladies on this board.