For the Ladies

I have asked this question in the men’s forum but I would like to hear from the ladies please. I have never done the bringing a gift but I am considering it for a traveling provider I have never seen before but she is a upscaleprovider and has stellar reviews, I am considering bringing some flowers and I'm not sure how many to bring if any? Some think it will make me look like a sucker. I have my own opinion and that is not what I think. I'm wondering how you ladies feel if a client is coming to see you for the first time and brings something like flowers.
I love receiving flowers! It's such a thoughtful gift that I think just about any lady would appreciate
  • amyny
  • 04-12-2012, 09:26 AM
I think its sweet and generous,what girl would not enjoy flowers,I have a client who brings me flowers once a week.I told him gifts were not necessary and he said he likes to see me smile when he gives them to me so i smile and hes happy thats the point of this hobby after all.I guess what im saying is its a personal choice for you,many clients have brought me flowers on a first time appointment and each time I loved and appreciated it.Good luck and more importantly have fun, and do what YOU want.
Not exactly what u asked in the mens room!
Oh my goodness I love gifts! I love gift cards, flowers, sex toys, cupcakes, wine, coffee, candles, condoms, plants... everything. It is so sweet and she will LOVE it When I travel for my birthday month I always bring an extra suitcase in my car for all of my gifts. Gifts are never expected but greatly appreciated. Honestly even if you just ask a girl what kind of coffee she likes, if she would like lunch, if she needs something... that is a genuinely sweet gesture as well. We really do appreciate the true Gents out there. Plus it really makes it feel special and sweet, it is a great way to really get into GFE. I know that this may sound stupid but romantic gestures go a long way.

@Eager2pleazer no it is not exactly worded the same as in the men’s PRIVATE room there is one small thing left out but it is the same principle but thanks for pointing that out for me
Thats very sweet of you to do.Us gals love flowers so im sure she will love them.
Many ladies have gift lists pre-made. Some ladies post them on their website. If she doesn't have one listed, simply e-mail her and ask if she has a gift list. There is also a chance she prefers tips instead of gifts.
she prefers tips instead of gifts. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Fixed
Thats very sweet of you to do.Us gals love flowers so im sure she will love them. Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE
May I offer flowers to a flower, where I do not need flour
@Eager2pleazer no it is not exactly worded the same as in the men’s PRIVATE room there is one small thing left out but it is the same principle but thanks for pointing that out for me
No one thought you would be a sucker for bringin JUST flowers... That was my point.
What happened to the gift certificate?
I apologize...shouldnt have mentioned that here. Curiosity got the better of me.
I always love receiving flowers but I would avoid it with this particular lady only because she is traveling-and I doubt she carries a vase with her. And depending on how she is traveling (i.e. airplane) it may be too difficult for her to take them home.

I might contact some of the other guys that have seen/reviewed her and ask them if there's anything in particular she favors (wine, chocolate, gift cards to a favorite store) or, like a few other people mentioned, just ask her.
flavored condoms for the