Agencies?

So I have a divorced friend that has been paying crazy money to get blown at tmc and other strip clubs. Is it ever cool to bring a friend to an agency? Both get our own women and all?
Go to Porky's .

Wait... that place shut down.

And yes it does sound a litttle strange, but I'm sure it has happened. Just be sure your "friend" isnt wearing a badge and that you both pass screening.... ya know since ur "new" here and all.
So I have a divorced friend that has been paying crazy money to get blown at tmc and other strip clubs. Is it ever cool to bring a friend to an agency? Both get our own women and all? Originally Posted by STEVE559

Its always cool ... but you will probably end up blowing your buddy.

All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search. If you fail to do your due diligence then the varied results are on you and you alone.
It depends on your relationship with the booker.....I have done that before but the booker had known me for a long time.
Why would someone even want to?

This sounds like an a attempt to circumvent screening for your "friend". Why not simply direct him to the agency, have him contact them and they will do their own screening of him and he will be g2g.

I have had this quite a few times in the past, and I am sure I will again. I get a client I have seen contacting me, asking if he can send his "friend" my way, and can he "just vouch for him"? My answer: no sir, no way. Everybody gets screened the same, end of story.
Yes my cousin and I went to a amp agency together several times
of course you can homeboy...Just gotta have good rapport with the HLIC... Had 4 of my boys at one time with 5 agency ladies. shut the apt down for 2 hours and had our fun...
Why not simply direct him to the agency, have him contact them and they will do their own screening of him and he will be g2g.
..... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
because those apartment bookers are tough cookies. you have to have a proven track record to get in. just study the complaints in the agency forum and men's room.

even some tards with history can't get in.

and some (like maybe sunflowers) are accepting only established patients.
...amp agency Originally Posted by Five star
Amp agency? I didn't realize amp's had agencies...
because those apartment bookers are tough cookies. you have to have a proven track record to get in. just study the complaints in the agency forum and men's room... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
So they're tough but they would take the word of someone who's been there before as a valid form of screening for someone who has not?

And 2....I cannot access the men's room.....
Not all obviously.....but many. Study that review forum and you'll notice several guys that would be highly trusted by the booker. I'm sure many many more thst don't review.

Yeah....right. Of course