Rates

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I think it's worth discussing. This is for our providers.

The new rates aren't going to work - at least for me and I'm probably not even the client you're going after. But if the rates don't work for a single, childless man earning six figures, I'm sure the rates aren't going to work for other people, either. Before you get mad, we are seeing ladies charging $500 for the hour. Sometimes, this is for a single pop, non-gfe experience. Most of these are for outcalls (no hotel room expense). A search of tryst shows some women charging $800 for an hour. Ladies, this is too much.

We get that you earn a living and this is your job. We get that you put up with TONS of shit (I'm guilty of being an asshole client). But we simply don't earn enough to pay some of these outrageous fees.

There have been many discussions on this topic in the men's room. It's not fair for you all to not have this feedback. The concensus seems to be that $250 - $400 a hour should be the going rate for an incall, gfe experience. Does anyone disagree with this? If so, please share with us what's a more fair range and why do you feel that?
The OP says this is for the providers. It rarely works that way, guys are going to chime-in.

The ladies rates are demand driven; as long as there is sufficient demand for them to maintain the level of business they need/desire at current rates, there is no reason for the ladies to lower rates.

If enough clients stop participating and demand declines, rates will adjust.

Like Captain, I choose NOT to participate at $400-$500+. I could if I wanted to; I just don't want to.

I have a couple favorite UTR, ex-ECCIE ladies I host frequently that are happy to visit me at my place in the lower-end of the "consensus" range.
My regular charges 200 all inclusive. Not sure why I'd pay 3-4x that for less, even if I can. Not sure why I'd pay a high rate for a non gfe who won't take it up the rear without upcharging, and won't do COF.
I'll probably get flamed for this, but I think it's worth discussing. This is for our providers.

The new rates aren't going to work - at least for me and I'm probably not even the client you're going after. But if the rates don't work for a single, childless man earning six figures, I'm sure the rates aren't going to work for other people, either. Before you get mad, we are seeing ladies charging $500 for the hour. Sometimes, this is for a single pop, non-gfe experience. Most of these are for outcalls (no hotel room expense). A search of tryst shows some women charging $800 for an hour. Ladies, this is too much.

We get that you earn a living and this is your job. We get that you put up with TONS of shit (I'm guilty of being an asshole client). But we simply don't earn enough to pay some of these outrageous fees.

There have been many discussions on this topic in the men's room. It's not fair for you all to not have this feedback. The concensus seems to be that $250 - $400 a hour should be the going rate for an incall, gfe experience. Does anyone disagree with this? If so, please share with us what's a more fair range and why do you feel that? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Word
There aren't a lot of folks willing to fork out 800-1000 for an hour. Especially here in the Midwest.
Word
There aren't a lot of folks willing to fork out 800-1000 for an hour. Especially here in the Midwest. Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
I'm seeing a bunch more travellers on P411 listing at that range. For that much, I'll fly to Dallas for 2 days, get 3 girls and then come home.
I'm seeing a bunch more travellers on P411 listing at that range. For that much, I'll fly to Dallas for 2 days, get 3 girls and then come home. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
Yep.
I've pretty much stopped paying more than the 2 to 300 range. Here in Florida I'm seeing some of them lowering prices because guys have quit seeing them. The right or left hand is FREE and you can Kiss the mirror. LOL
Capt excellent post but I am highly doubtful you going to get any responses from ladies for the reason you mentioned "getting flamed" as the lady who speaks up is worried for the same reason. Just my thought.
They’re going to charge 300 or more no matter what. But the question is are you going to pay?

BREAKING NEWS:
Its been 5 hrs since the OP posted this...and
Im checking the Hooker stock market for a dip in rates!
NOPE NO CHANGE!
Back to regular programming.
The problem for regular guys is the reach women have today. They can extend their business through OnlyFans, Twitter, Instagram, and other resources. From there, a guy making $300k can fly her out to him, pay her $800/hr. It's a drop in the bucket for him.

Then you get to the regular people who make $80-100k. It's not going to kill him to spend $800/hr, but he has other financial obligations to worry about.

Personally the absolute highest I would go is $300. After that, I would just rely on tinder/bumble hookups and the right hand.
Let's say the lady gets $800 for one session per day. Isn't that easier than 3-4 sessions at a lower rate? That's how a past regular explained it to me. I think if you guys settle on one lady and see her regularly, you can negotiate a rate lower than a one-time visit. That is what I have been doing for years.

Just my 2 cents.
Sounds like someone is headed back to the Avenue.
They’re going to charge 300 or more no matter what. But the question is are you going to pay? Originally Posted by Lubeman
But, other guys will, so .....
The problem for regular guys is the reach women have today. They can extend their business through OnlyFans, Twitter, Instagram, and other resources. From there, a guy making $300k can fly her out to him, pay her $800/hr. It's a drop in the bucket for him.

Then you get to the regular people who make $80-100k. It's not going to kill him to spend $800/hr, but he has other financial obligations to worry about.

Personally the absolute highest I would go is $300. After that, I would just rely on tinder/bumble hookups and the right hand. Originally Posted by kansascitynoname
I get what you're saying but that's not at all the norm. If it was all these gals traveling to KC and charging 500 to 1K per on p411 wouldn't be traveling here getting hotels, and other expenses. Obviously there are gents here willing to foot the bill or they wouldn't be visiting here. As has been posted support local ladies who will work with regular long term clients, and decide if you're willing to make the occasional splurge.