Reviews?

When a chick says she has reviews and they're not on here, do they count as reviews to you? They don't to me. But I'm not that smart.
Well you are right about reviews. Anyone can post a review on Erotic Monkey or TER if they pay to have an account. So a girl can review herself. Listcrawler will let you post a review, without even paying to have an account.
At least here there is an accepted format you have to follow. There are a lot of members who will speak up if they think the review is fake, unlike the other sites.
If she is not a local gal, they could be on several of the regional sites.
If she is not a local gal, they could be on several of the regional sites. Originally Posted by hounddog
TOB, GBN, Avenue X, come to mind.
Yeah-- I'm on multiple forums because I live in one part of the country-- but tend to hobby elsewhere. This is my primary review collection simply because I was a Dallas girl for so long... but I also have reviews elsewhere on the internet.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-- any given review board is but a tiny sliver of the hobby economy-- no matter how big it may seem to those within each community.
TOB, GBN, Avenue X, come to mind. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
stlasp and sdasp are some others
I travel for work and end up on about 3,642,654 different sites. And half the time the ladies only want local references. It's exhausting quiet frankly.
I travel for work and end up on about 3,642,654 different sites. And half the time the ladies only want local references. It's exhausting quiet frankly. Originally Posted by VraiSapuer
Preach, it takes so much more work when you’re out of town!
ECCIE is NOT immune from fake reviews! Of the very few I read or check I am 110% positive 2 are fake yet got no scrutiny!!

Somehow, someway there has to be a way to verify! The honor system is not as honorable as we might suppose!

At least here there is an accepted format you have to follow. There are a lot of members who will speak up if they think the review is fake, unlike the other sites. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I travel for work and end up on about 3,642,654 different sites. And half the time the ladies only want local references. It's exhausting quiet frankly. Originally Posted by VraiSapuer
If you travel P411 is the only way to go IMHO. Never had an issue anywhere in the country with a lady on there wanting "local references". Its the one site I know of recognized pretty much anywhere in the USA, Canada, and even abroad
When a chick says she has reviews and they're not on here, do they count as reviews to you? They don't to me. But I'm not that smart. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
You sound like an intelligent guy. Have you ever thought about joining Mensa?

You sound like an intelligent guy. Have you ever thought about joining Mensa?

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Are you still trying to pray the gay away?
Getting back to reviews...
I would think if decently written reviews are readily available on a "decent" site (ignoring a discussion on definition of decent site), which reviews allow enough information so a guy understands which candy store aisle he's in, those reviews would qualify as decent research material.

I'm going to repeat my self from several other posts in the past:
If you can't find sufficient data on any person, fairly easily, is that not failed research?
So why spend any more time in that section of the candy store aisle?
A jump to the left, and then a step to the right
and look at the next.
Hi UC, Looks like descent & intelligent are both words w/wide interpretation on here today. I just told someone most girls can be found w/a simple google search ecc isn't the only review board around.
yd,
Exactly