FYI

Life couldn't be better, but I have decided to make life simpler and have downsized to just myself.
All previous methods of contact will be eliminated. I will check PM's via this account for a bit, but I think that this account will be deleted as well, I haven't quite decided yet and I'm not sure if I will bother creating a new one.

I will still be around on a very limited basis, about once a week and can be contacted only through ladyliz@usa.com. Just email and ask for my available day of the week.

Thank you to everyone who visited and made the last few years so much fun!

~Liz
And on a second note...

The girls will not be available anywhere else and no (I can't believe I actually have to say), I will not give out their personal numbers.
Miss Red,
We have never met, but its been a pleasure being on the bored with you.
Good luck to you!
Good luck Liz
Liz, you have always been a class act! Best of luck on your future whatever it may entail!
Life couldn't be better, but I have decided to make life simpler and have downsized to just myself.
All previous methods of contact will be eliminated. I will check PM's via this account for a bit, but I think that this account will be deleted as well, I haven't quite decided yet and I'm not sure if I will bother creating a new one.

I will still be around on a very limited basis, about once a week and can be contacted only through ladyliz@usa.com. Just email and ask for my available day of the week.

Thank you to everyone who visited and made the last few years so much fun!

~Liz Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
Thank you for everything, Ma'am. Best of luck with your forward journey.
And on a second note...

The girls will not be available anywhere else and no (I can't believe I actually have to say), I will not give out their personal numbers. Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
That always blows my mind, if a girl wanted guys to have their contact info they would make an account of their own and post it.
Best of luck honey and I'll miss your awesome posts
And on a second note...

The girls will not be available anywhere else and no (I can't believe I actually have to say), I will not give out their personal numbers. Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
That always blows my mind, if a girl wanted guys to have their contact info they would make an account of their own and post it.
Best of luck honey and I'll miss your awesome posts Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Kind of agree with lex on this one. If the girls want to continue to provide why wouldn't they just create their own account?

I wish you nothing but the best in whatever you decide to do in the future
Aww. Thanks everyone!
I'll still be around just not as much as before.
Don't get me wrong. The girls that I've hosted are free to do as they please, but I've found that not even one of them have chosen to be on their own after leaving me. If asked, I would gladly help them out in any way possible to keep them safe and happy.
  • Chloe
  • 02-24-2015, 05:54 AM
Always a good decision to get off this site for a while. Too many non client angry fake boys.
Always a good decision to get off this site for a while. Too many non client angry fake boys. Originally Posted by Chloe
non client

angry fake
but I be just speaking of self ya know

you want to see my colonoscopy pic's girl ?
I know this is against board policy, and that this is going to be controversial, but I'm a rebel at heart and I'm going to give out one of the girls' personal numbers: 5
LOL
email me guys