Who's gonna be at the social today!!???

Hopefully I see all you wonderful hobbiest there!!
Hopefully I see all you wonderful hobbiest there!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
grammar nazi approaches: the est or iest is the superlative form .. that is, tasty, tastier (comparative, more tasty), tastiest (superlative, most tasty). or pretty, prettier, prettiest, the most pretty. smutty ... smuttiest, the most smutty and so forth. so, hobbiest would be ... 'the most hobby" which was not your intent.

the word you wanted to indicate someone to participates or practices, would end in "ist" and the "y" would not be dropped. an individual practicing or participating in the hobby would be "a hobbyist".

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hobbyist#English

coming soon: proper use of your and you're; there, their, and they're
I'm not sure if I'm going to make the trip down from Killeen. It would depend how my afternoon and evening look up here, but might venture down if nothing else is going on.
Eppp every women's dream! I love being corrected.... Not really! But Tammie I hope you make it!! I downloaded some music after I talked to you last time!! The damn Cats don't appreciate it but what do they know😾😼
I'd love to experience the social today.
I will be there from 430-545. then like the music idiot I am. I will fight traffic across town to end up seeing a band at 630 in south Austin should the traffic gods allow it to be. I look forward to meeting some new folks and seeing some old friends. Been too long since i popped in to see what condition your condition was in.
I will be at the social tonight see you ladies and gentlemen and for the shy gents please say hi to us ladies we don't bite
Would love to attend, but I think invitations are closed and I wasn't quick enough to get one. Hope to make it one of these months.
for Dodger:
where awl gonna bea theyre !!
Oh fucking shit!!! Knotty by nature's in the hizzzouse!!
I will be there from 430-545. then like the music idiot I am. I will fight traffic across town to end up seeing a band at 630 in south Austin should the traffic gods allow it to be. I look forward to meeting some new folks and seeing some old friends. Been too long since i popped in to see what condition your condition was in. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Looking forward to meeting you!!
Im gooingto try ands be thier

Go gets thim Doddger!

IB
On my way shortly with a couple of passengers if their plans stick.

Yes, invitations are closed. But mire events ahead.

See link in my signature for event rules and invites.
I will be there =)

Hope to see my friends from last month there again.
Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to miss it after all. But I hope to make the next one