Hmmmm... Would AUSTIN be a Fun Visit?

Hello Gentlemen of Austin!! I'll be in Texas in a couple weeks! I'm debating if I should visit Austin for a few days. Let me know if you would prebook if I plan the trip!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_5231-2.JPG (295.9 KB, 271 views)
Austin is a fun town with sexy guys...have fun!!
HELL YES! BABY!!! YES!!
Your pictures are beautiful and appealing but the non GFE menu may discourage some.
Best of luck to you whatever you decide.

If you want a full schedule while in ATX, you need to have a Full GFE menu and not be above $250/hr. Just saying...
What he said above
When you charge like a Princess and only BCD like a Princess you'll catch the occasional Prince.

You'll also eliminate all of the frogs which account for 85% of your revenue.
I disagree with most comments here. I stay busy and have been living in Austin 4 years. I am non gfe and I have absolutely no problem booking up daily. Yes there is a market for gfe but there is just as big a market of guys that are not gfe or where gfe is not a must.
Sure, there is plenty of sights to see ....
You don't have to be GFE when you are super hot like yourself and Nikki.

They will come knocking!

I disagree with most comments here. I stay busy and have been living in Austin 4 years. I am non gfe and I have absolutely no problem booking up daily. Yes there is a market for gfe but there is just as big a market of guys that are not gfe or where gfe is not a must. Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets

You're non GFE? I didn't realize that. Good to know.
You're non GFE? I didn't realize that. Good to know. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Yes sir I make it well known I am not gfe as well as my reviews...
I am a blast but when it comes to safety, I always practice it.
I got things to look forward to, gotta keep myself clean!
most likely because you have built your business here, as well as offer greek. but I promise you there has been many of a hottie that try and pull that non GFE shit and they just don't last. BTW if your schedule is just so busy here on ECCIE why do I see your post on BP? I cant shake the feeling you just might be white knighting a fellow NON GFE'R
most likely because you have built your business here, as well as offer greek. but I promise you there has been many of a hottie that try and pull that non GFE shit and they just don't last. BTW if your schedule is just so busy here on ECCIE why do I see your post on BP? I cant shake the feeling you just might be white knighting a fellow NON GFE'R Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I stay busy with everything hun. I am on pretty much every site out there.
If you had a business would you promote it on just the one billboard?
Would you utilize every marketing opportunity you had? I also very
rarely see people off bp in Austin anymore. It is more of a post to let my
regulars know I am around. For every one guy that speaks up about
I never will see a non gfe lady, there are 2 more who have no problem
with the small limitations.... Of course over the years I have also learned
how to make up in the areas I lack. Not white knighting. Simply speaking off of experience.
But I forgot, you guys post ads all the time and know the response ratio between gfe and non gfe appts.

I just simply disagreed. I don't feel every post should be telling a lady
she will not do good in this city or any city because she is non gfe.
It is not true, it depends on the quality of service, other things she
may offer, her rates, how hot she is. All of this play a part in how
successful someone will be. GFE is not the deal breaker on a bad visit
or not.
LOL

jmo