Hobbyists: What Do You Seek?

This post is for the men, I'm curious as to what you most want out of a session with a provider. I realize that everyone has a different opinion, and that losing weight should probably be at the top of my list for improvements. Here's what I see as a general statement:

Most ladies charge significantly more than I do, so of course they offer fetishes and other extras without upcharging. They offer "discounts" or "specials" because they're still making out like a bandit at $200+ for an hour. They're probably students, house wives or have a career so that they don't have to rely on hobbyists as their primary means of income, which means that they can afford to be far more discerning and can set higher rates because they aren't depending upon this to pay the rent.

I get most of my clients from Backpage. I get to deal with low ballers and people who whine because I expect them to take a shower before showing up, the clearly uneducated ones, and just general bottom of the barrel types. There are exceptions of course. Regardless, I am considering walking away for a while because I want to reinvent myself. I think it may be time for a real job, and then I may come back with a new image, a new attitude, and a new handle. I'm just not sure right now. In any case, if any men want to chime in, I woukd love to hear back from you as to what most appeals. Obviously I can't be a 20 year old again, but what can I change to be more appealing?
This is a no-win thread. You've already stated you need to lose weight. You've already stated that those who haggle price are low ballers and bottom of the barrel types. You've already implied because of your low price you upcharge.

You've eliminated your appearance, your pricing and you upcharge for "extras".

Until you've established a solid rep service wise what else is there for a monger to say?

The only thing I could possibly suggest is that you look at how the other Eccie BBW's are handling their business and start from there.
I don't really know what else to offer though, which is why I am seeking opinions. I have 100% positive reviews, so I don't think those who have come to see me are disappointed. There are plenty who don't leave reviews, as well as my regulars. I suppose I cannot realistically ask for feedback from those who haven't seen me, as they do not have anything to go on beyond my few posts and photos. I'll check out the other gals as you suggested. I think I'm going to restructure a few things once I get moved into my new place.
Truth in advertising might be a starting point. 180? Really?

Your reviews are feedback from those that choose to see a BBW provider.

Your client base is limited. Most of the BBWs offer and bank on quality BBBJCIMS at deeply discounted blow n go rates.

Get sixxbach to review your oral talents and suckered more fick.

Or lose about 100 pounds and post new pics
It is all about how you market yourself. Your assumptions are not all the way true. Be honest and focus on you. Monitoring other ladies will only bring you down. Specialize in what you do. Don't lower the bar cause other are and don't raise it for that reason either. If you raise your rate or lower your rate let it be because your business needs it or because your services deserve it. There will always be different price brackets of ladies. You decide where you wanna be and where your business can be successful... Nobody can decide that for ya... And its not based off of size beautiful. Simply how you market yourself and how your treat those who choose to see you!
Please don't take this as rude ..its just honest feedback...

Most guys seek GFE and don't want to be up charged for it....either kiss or don't it shouldn't be an ala cart thing

Rates are pretty low.. Yes being a BBW whose new you cant expect to get 200/hr right out of the gate but 100/hr is very low,, guys who see low rates will question it....
The prepaid cc thing is never a good idea leaves a paper trail

Msog is a huge thing but guys are not going to want to pay $10 for each extra pop.. they don't like being nickeled and dimed for every little thing

On a side note as another provider its your right not to want to give out a refs but please keep in mind us ladies need to stick together..Refs are more for other girls safety rather then so the gent can get a pass to see another lady....

I wish you the best
Thank you for all the feedback everyone. I will give it all some thought and make some changes.