World might be ending.

So i come back from NYC with a $400 MK handbag for my SB and she doesn't want it, "Its too small and i don't like the design". Then the bills beat the patriots.... The world is out of wack... Greedy women aint being greedy and the bills beat the pats..... WTF...
But that's rude for her to say that about something you bought for her. Someone offers you a gift, you accept it graciously.
So i come back from NYC with a $400 MK handbag for my SB and she doesn't want it, "Its too small and i don't like the design". Then the bills beat the patriots.... The world is out of wack... Greedy women aint being greedy and the bills beat the pats..... WTF... Originally Posted by ben8888
sit tight bub,the greed will resurface soon and the bills will resume their inept status against the pats in a couple of weeks when the alpha male Brady returns to wolf pack and devours them at home,then everything will be back to normal!
You need to get a new SB

What the fuck?
Did u buy it in Chinatown?? Busted!! Lol
So i come back from NYC with a $400 MK handbag for my SB and she doesn't want it, "Its too small and i don't like the design".... Originally Posted by ben8888
To which I reply, "I am so deeply sorry. It seems the gift chosen so carefully with you in mind has failed to delight you and that makes me sad. What time will you be moving out, Bitch?"
Meh ill find it a home.

Ohmygosh! What a cute bag! Now you're making me want one! Haha
Ah, right on cue...
fer all ...this jimmies worldly riches he be dead ...on the inside

...so sad ...many ...such cases
Ben, that was very rude.
that was very rude. Originally Posted by ElleW
so is ...sellin cunt fer ...cash

...therefore it kinda goes ...with ...the territory
Now that you posted a photo I'm sure you will for some ladies who would negotiate a barter.
Now that you posted a photo I'm sure you will for some ladies who would negotiate a barter. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I would be open for something like that but as with my normal apps scheduling is the hardest thing free time is in short supply for me.
Cute bag but way too small for daily use but it would be great for date nights.
What a rude bitch for not graciously accepting it and wearing it out on date nights.
Sorry =(