Do discounts really matter?

So I was making some updates and changes this morning and for some reason I just decided that I am now going to offer a session discount for any requests made through the P411 website …. mainly because P411 does a great job and saves me a lot of work in the screening department more than anything.

What I'm curious to know is if it makes a difference to the guys if discounts are offered?

I've personally never been big on discounts and usually find it rather offensive if someone asks for a discount or a special but this one in particular makes sense to me. Maybe it's just the words discount and special that I find offensive though because …. there are many instances when someone can very tactfully and tastefully make suggestions/requests to something else that is advantageous to both of us and I am more than happy to listen to accommodate when possible.

Anyone else's thoughts and ideas??
No, but that's just me. I know they matter to Tiny as he talks of them frequently.
do ...discounts matter

...noooooooooooo!

...the ol cuck jimmies wants ta ...pay the money grubbin funnels as ...much as possible ta explode their ...penis
Lets see....

Christmas sales sell more and get people out there.
Before school specials on supplies have been working for years.
Online coupons with free shipping over 100 have been known to get people to buy more for the free shipping (Get product for the price of shipping)

I take it you aren't a marketing major.

Now some of these guys will tell you it makes you look like you are running a chain to pay rent.
But you are selling pussy so some look at it as not getting a fresh virgin pussy.

If you are giving it away for 40 for quick head you look cheap.

I am not a member of P411 so it wouldn't apply to me. Like Costco having a sale.
P411 costs the men $125.00 to join and is going up in January. It saves us all time.
P411 is a lot more direct & reassuring, going both ways, and I like the discounts that some offer there, so yes they do matter, especially being able to offer them upfront on P411 to avoid awkward negotiations. Plus, like davie said, subscriptions are going up, so every little bit helps.
P411 is a lot more direct & reassuring, going both ways, and I like the discounts that some offer there, so yes they do matter, especially being able to offer them upfront on P411 to avoid awkward negotiations. Plus, like davie said, subscriptions are going up, so every little bit helps. Originally Posted by AmherstGuy
Thank you for your input. I appreciate it a great deal.
The only discount that I look for is a multiple hour discount.

Otherwise quality is the only thing that sways my decision one way or the other.

I wouldn't fuck a hook I wasn't immediately physically attracted to if she paid me the $200 an hour. It's too gross.
I wouldn't fuck a hook I wasn't immediately physically attracted to if she paid me the $200 an hour. It's too gross. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
No one mentioned attraction yet you always bring up that point.
No one mentioned attraction yet you always bring up that point. Originally Posted by Amber Does
What's your problem with that? Also I answered the question.
  • Tiger
  • 10-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Wouldn't a P411 discount only need to be a one time thing? After the first meeting you have already screened the guy.
Wouldn't a P411 discount only need to be a one time thing? After the first meeting you have already screened the guy. Originally Posted by Tiger
That does make sense but for the convenience of the site I don't mind making it a regular discount for P411 members. I can't imagine one time discounts boding very well at all but maybe that is just me because I don't ever do discounts -- until this one.
Personally I dont offer a discount more so Id offer extended time for the same amount.

Dont call it a discount/special just offer a P411 member rate. Something like "Exclusive rate for P411 members".

'Specials' and 'discounts' dont work as well as one would think for a 'luxury' service.
The only discount that I look for is a multiple hour discount.

Otherwise quality is the only thing that sways my decision one way or the other. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
This.
if I don't like the pics

not paying anything

if I likeher she will prob get stupid money unfortunately for me