For the Ladies: Beards or no beards?

I'm sure this has been a topic before, but I'm curious as to what most providers prefer: beards or no beards? Maybe it's a matter of degree, so that's why I put up a poll for everybody.

I always shaved before meeting someone, just to be safe and because I like LFK/DFK. What's everyone else's take?
uh they ...funnelin ...fer cash

...they donts give two shits ...bouts yer facial hair ...issues

...an ifs it ...scratches em ya done just ...showin em who be ...boss
I love a guy with a beard! And really any facial hair ♡
We need more girls like you Amber
I absolutely love beards or even the scruffy 'I haven't shaved in a couple of days' look. Something about that rugged look that is sexy as hell and gets me all excited!! Not a huge fan of a huge beard but a couple of days growth to a nicely kept and trimmed beard is awesome.
It really depends. Some men look best clean-cut, while some are attractive with a beard. Patchy or rough beards aren't my thing. You can use conditioner or beard oil on it so it is soft. Well-groomed and soft beards can be sexy.
The ladies preference might change if they allow DATY. Then you need to be either clean shave, or more than a few days growth (and conditioned/softened).
It really depends. Some men look best clean-cut, while some are attractive with a beard. Patchy or rough beards aren't my thing. You can use conditioner or beard oil on it so it is soft. Well-groomed and soft beards can be sexy. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I'm with you!
I like soft clean shaven, that velvet days growth scruffy look, or a nice soft trimmed beard with NO NECK BEARD.
I prefer no beard. I like getting my pussy licked to much and beards have a tendency to cause "beard burn".
My face is more likely to get irritated by a partners rough facial hair than my pussy. But I get brazilians so I'm used to cunt torture.
Yeah, my face and my thighs are fine with the scruff haha …. I find it very sexy!
I'm Sorry Angel, I did not know my beard gave you beard burns. Next time I lick your Pussy & Ass I will be sure to shave first.
I don't care as long as it isn't ripping my flesh off or long and scraggly.
I like facial hair esp beards as long as they're clean and soft.
Sorry Angel to hear you don't like my beard. Never heard a complaint when DATY with you