sweetest provider??

There have been several polls taken as to which provider's give the best head, have the best boobs,etc, but putting their sexuality aside, which one has the sweetest personality based on their posts and overall attitude they convey on here, Angel T, Elle W, BBG, Tori Star, all come to mind, but my vote goes to Kayla Ryder!...........Your thoughts?
Awww you are to nice!!! Thankyou babe ♡
Cant wait to eventually meet you : )
Not to toot my own flute but i hear the sexuality matches the personality ♡ lol
Trying and trying and trying to meet Kayla....but unsuccessful so far.

I'll have to vote for WinterFun (krystal). Drama free, Gorgeous, Highly Educated, Total Sweetheart.
#1 Rose Valentine , #2 Tori Starr , #3 Crystal ( as in Crystalized )
Have to agree with this about Kayla. Although not to take away from any other girl here. I agree with LC about her being the sweetest.
Most vps are pretty awesome and friendly giving and getting references. That's important.
Im only sweet with wee wee's and on Sunday.
I have to go with Rose and SAMMY, Kayla, and Chloe in Rochester. Krystal Winterfun is always classy and professional in Buffalo. Allie in Syracuse. And a few years back, Tiffany Blue/Victoria Lane here in the Queen City. Some of the other girls mentioned, I have never had the pleasure to meet. I am sure they are classy and terrific ladies also!
OMG! Tori? Kayla? Lexxy? Angel T? Just lovely passionate ladies you are lucky to meet. You can also add Amie and Cinnamon to that list!
Im only sweet with wee wee's and on Sunday. Originally Posted by ElleW
You're so sweet I could put you on pancakes like syrup!
Im only sweet with wee wee's and on Sunday. Originally Posted by ElleW
Not true. Youre kinduv like a coconut Elle, just a little shell and the rest is all sweetness
Most of the VP's I've seen have been very sweet. One's that standout are Lee, Jenna Jones, Elle, Sexy Gabrielle, Angel T, Mia2015, Lexxxy, Kayla, Gia(desire me), Anita(retired).

Mandi, formerly of Rochester BP was a total sweetie.
some a the gayest ...shit yer beloved ...plastic man ...ever read on this beloved jimmie board now be ...contained in this turd ...of a thread
some a the gayest ...shit yer beloved ...plastic man ...ever read on this beloved jimmie board now be ...contained in this turd ...of a thread Originally Posted by Plastic Man
aFUCKINmen