Got caught

I guess now we know her real age is 45.... Staff Edit. dj8
What's fucked about this, is that all you need to be charged with prostitution is an offer of money exchange, and then the added charge of instruments can be anything from a cell phone, pager, or a computer. Shitty fucking world for hooking lately. These bitches need a TOR equivalent to help protect them from further charges than selling the pussy. Which is a joke of a crime. Hell I know guys / gals who'd rather that exchange than marrying a women just for sex. That's just plain fucking stupid, and super expensive.
Is that PA law that a money exchange is enough for charges? If so, that is fucked.

I knew Staff Edit. dj8 was older than advertised, but had no idea she was busted years ago. I almost left when I met her in person because she lied about her age. I've seen profiles of her many places including Ashley Madison and Eros. She uses different names.
Why are y'all outing anybody's personal information on here including her real name? I surely hope somebody Returns the favor if y'all ever get busted by the law and then turns around and post it on a hooker board. Smfh ignorant!!!
Sorry about that. I’m not on frequent enough I guess and I’ve seen those types of things in the past. Noted for the future. If there was a way to delete posts I would have taken it down.
Trump avatar. Enough said
Yep. Says Trump is the fucking man.
Yep. Says Trump is the fucking man. Originally Posted by Duderino79
Says the genius who just OUTED real world/life info....
Says the genius who just OUTED real world/life info.... Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
The fuck are you talking about? I didn’t post the link, Staff edit to remove insults. dj8
She looks like shit, she has been doing this long enough to know if a guy offers $200 for a car date he is a cop.

Trump 2020
She looks like shit, she has been doing this long enough to know if a guy offers $200 for a car date he is a cop.

Trump 2020 Originally Posted by bigguyt
wow sounds like you might have been there to witness the shitt go down? I mean you seem so informed about what happened... SO please enlighten us. Lmfao I can 100% guarantee you that's not how it went down with her. But you keep believing whatever you want. Spreading misinformation is just like gossiping. JS. BTW we can joke about this all day long but at the end of the day we all have to worry about this because they're not just picking off girls now they're picking off hobbyist too. And from what I'm hearing they're making up the rules as they go along. I'd be willing to bet money she beats the charges based on the FACTS not HEARSAY. It's so funny how people like the bash others that aren't here to defend themselves. Smfh speaks volumes about your character IMHO
wow sounds like you might have been there to witness the shitt go down? I mean you seem so informed about what happened... SO please enlighten us. Lmfao I can 100% guarantee you that's not how it went down with her. But you keep believing whatever you want. Spreading misinformation is just like gossiping. JS. BTW we can joke about this all day long but at the end of the day we all have to worry about this because they're not just picking off girls now they're picking off hobbyist too. And from what I'm hearing they're making up the rules as they go along. I'd be willing to bet money she beats the charges based on the FACTS not HEARSAY. It's so funny how people like the bash others that aren't here to defend themselves. Smfh speaks volumes about your character IMHO Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl

Were you there? How are you able to guarantee 100% that the bust went down another way? Do you have insider information? Were you there, maybe helping the police take out the competition? It was reported in the paper and most likely audio and video taped. As far as beating the charges she hasn't had the best track record in doing that so far. You say i am spreading misinformation but your entire post was misinformation and gossip.
Were you there? How are you able to guarantee 100% that the bust went down another way? Do you have insider information? Were you there, maybe helping the police take out the competition? It was reported in the paper and most likely audio and video taped. As far as beating the charges she hasn't had the best track record in doing that so far. You say i am spreading misinformation but your entire post was misinformation and gossip. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Been way too busy to respond to the bullshyt but since you asked & I have a minute to waste...She had just left my house prior. We Had an awesome huge dinner I had made for her. I often do that for folks that I've known and care for for a long time. So, I guess I actually do have Insider info... from her Lol Take out Competition? HUH? Be a ratt?? I think you have me confused with someone else being that you don't know me from a can of paint and all. Toodles!
  • swigs
  • 08-22-2019, 04:06 PM
Go back to Indys were you belong