Extreme Alexis back in the game with new number

always wanted to see her......if she is 1/2 as good as her friend Skye........it will be SO WORTH IT
always wanted to see her......if she is 1/2 as good as her friend Skye........it will be SO WORTH IT Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Skye is still around too. Has been very quiet recently. Is in the process of moving and may pop up again soon once she's settled. Her and Alexis are friends and hang out a good bit. Have recently discussed a dream double but haven't been able to coordinate schedules. Soon tho! Think the only thing to top that would be a trifecta with Gabrielle. But she's a tough one to crack and even more difficult to get in touch with.
Does she offer incall?
  • cap49
  • 10-21-2021, 05:50 AM
Skye was fun when I saw her a while back. Never had the chance to meet Alexis. Maybe I should try. Who is Gabrielle?
I did a review last October. She used to post on STG but I haven't seen it in a while. pm me if you have any questions
Gentlemen let’s remember to use private tags when needed

Thanks
The Dr
Not trying to hijack this thread, but I've been looking to reconnect with Skye for over a year now. Anybody have contact info they're willing to share??