A little advice please

Here is the scenario.

I have a friendly provider I'd like to hook up with. She wants to meet in a parking lot in a pretty public area and then drive to a different place.

Does this sound like a safe routine?

I've always thought that if a lady is OK with getting in a car with you and then driving to a different location there is no way it is LE.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Here is the scenario.

I have a friendly provider I'd like to hook up with. She wants to meet in a parking lot in a pretty public area and then drive to a different place.

Does this sound like a safe routine?

I've always thought that if a lady is OK with getting in a car with you and then driving to a different location there is no way it is LE.

Thanks in advance for any advice! Originally Posted by Starry69
Makes your car a part of the bust if there is one? You loose the keys? Is she reviewed? P411?
noooo parking lot do a bar or hooters. and noooo taking biz
She has been review on ASPD but I haven't seen a current review. Right now she's advertising with a different web site. The site that's administered by the ASPD mods.

I'm not sure if mentioning the names of other sits is OK here or not.
I've never heard of a established provider doing that, but to each is own. I'm leary of a situation like this. I would never meet a new client in a parking lot, too much could go wrong.

Did she give a valid reason for wanting to do so?
I have met a provider in a parking lot, but i had met her before. That sounds way to fishy for me.
I remember meeting the Naughty Hotties in a K-Mart parking lot, getting into their SUV (lying on the floor), and not getting out until the garage door had closed behind me. This was their way to not draw too much attention from the neighbors...but looking back on it, alot of things could have gone wrong in that scenario.
I remember meeting the Naughty Hotties in a K-Mart parking lot, getting into their SUV (lying on the floor), and not getting out until the garage door had closed behind me. This was their way to not draw too much attention from the neighbors...but looking back on it, alot of things could have gone wrong in that scenario. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
That's is absolutely hilarious. Did not one of the rocket scientists at Naughty Hotties think that maybe they should just get their windows tinted?
I remember meeting the Naughty Hotties in a K-Mart parking lot, getting into their SUV (lying on the floor), and not getting out until the garage door had closed behind me. This was their way to not draw too much attention from the neighbors...but looking back on it, alot of things could have gone wrong in that scenario. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000

Whoa, lacrew, thanks for the flashback! Good times, lol!

Looking back on it, was probably riskier, but it all worked out. However, I recall reading in many of their reviews that this was their modus operandis, so I wasn't too worried about it. I would be less open to that if I never had seen a valid review of the provider before.
I would let the fabulous Ms Elena abduct me, tie me up, and do very bad things to me anytime.

In fact, I think it would be fun.

Saddle up Elena. Wooo Hooo.
I would let the fabulous Ms Elena abduct me, tie me up, and do very bad things to me anytime.

In fact, I think it would be fun.

Saddle up Elena. Wooo Hooo. Originally Posted by Muffrider
Careful what you wish for Muff.

Starry, whatever you decide to do, be safe. If you decide to meet her in a parking lot, please let someone know where you're going and who you're meeting in case something happens (god forbid).
Have you considered posting this in the "Men's Lounge" with the name of the provider? If she's been reviewed before, there could be some folks around here that are familiar with her and would let you know if this is anything to be concerned about.
I did get into a providers car once and duck down while she drove into her garage in a duplex. Did not want strange cars around her shared place. That was a long time ago, before there were review boards here, just the old Yahoo groups for hobbying.
I have met a provider in a parking lot and went to their place in their car before. She was well reviewed and all that. Also, I have met them in parking lots and they rode home with me. It has all worked out so far.

Recently, I was going to go see a provider and got to the parking lot of the no tel motel and she says she will come out to get me. This was after texting for about an hour and a half. I got a weird feeling about that and left told her she was acting like LE. I haven't seen anymore ads or anything so I guess I did the right thing for once in my life.
  • pun77
  • 04-10-2010, 09:45 PM
I met a provider which I had previously seen at a Wal-Mart parking lot, got in her car, and rode to her house. She was afraid her house was being watched, so this was her way of being a litle more discreet. No strange cars and men coming and going from her house. I never would have done it if I hadn't seen her before.